alanmushnick Senior Member Joined: 16 Feb 2003 Posts: 278 Location: Haddonfield Expertise: I love coffee
Espresso: Vetrano, gaggia espresso Grinder: Mini Mazzer Vac Pot: none Drip: Krups aroma control Roaster: I still don't do this.
Posted Tue Aug 14, 2012, 1:18pm Subject: encore for espresso
hi Will this work for an E61 machine like an Isomac Millenium or Quickmill Vetrano? How about for a simpler Gaggia Espresso machine? I am looking for a grinder to leave in a secondary location. I don't want to shell out the money for a Rocky. I have a Mazzer Mini
I use a French Press 70% and a Hario pour over the other 30%
I don't have an Espresso machine... is it really worth it to me, to buy an Encore or more $$$Baratza instead of using a decent blade grinder "ouch" it hurts to say that! " thing is' I really want to buy one' but this VID..makes me wonder"
Sure could use any feedback from more experienced folks here.
You'll get more static in the winter months, as chaff seems to just cling to everything. It's night and day on my Virtuoso when looking back to the summer months. It also breaks in a bit as you use the machine, so give it some time!
Symbols: = New Posts since your last visit = No New Posts since last visit = Newest post
Forum Rules: No profanity, illegal acts or personal attacks will be tolerated in these discussion boards. No commercial posting of any nature will be tolerated; only private sales by private individuals, in the "Buy and Sell" forum. No SEO style postings will be tolerated. SEO related posts will result in immediate ban from CoffeeGeek. No cross posting allowed - do not post your topic to more than one forum, nor repost a topic to the same forum. Who Can Read The Forum? Anyone can read posts in these discussion boards. Who Can Post New Topics? Any registered CoffeeGeek member can post new topics. Who Can Post Replies? Any registered CoffeeGeek member can post replies. Can Photos be posted? Anyone can post photos in their new topics or replies. Who can change or delete posts? Any CoffeeGeek member can edit their own posts. Only moderators can delete posts. Probationary Period: If you are a new signup for CoffeeGeek, you cannot promote, endorse, criticise or otherwise post an unsolicited endorsement for any company, product or service in your first five postings.