Our Valued Sponsor
OpinionsConsumer ReviewsGuides and How TosCoffeeGeek ReviewsResourcesForums
Espresso: Espresso Machines
New La Spaziale 'Dream Machine' from CCS???
Rocket R58 Double Boiler
Rocket Espresso R58 Double Boiler -  Everything you need for the perfect shot!
www.seattlecoffeegear.com

Not Logged in: Log In to Postlog in
New Topics updated topics   New Posts new posts   Unanswered Posts new unanswered  
Search Discussion Board search   Discussion Board FAQ faq   Signup sign up  
Discussions > Espresso > Machines > New La Spaziale...  
view previous topic | view next topic | view all topics
showing page 9 of 9 first page previous page
Author Messages
qualin
qualin
Expertise: I love coffee

Espresso: Izzo Alex Duetto 3
Grinder: Mazzer Mini Elect. Type A
Vac Pot: Looking to buy
Drip: Manual
Roaster: Considering?
Posted Tue Nov 27, 2012, 7:50pm
Subject: Re: New La Spaziale 'Dream Machine' from CCS???

zedex Said:

Yup. Thats why. It does not look good.

Posted November 27, 2012 link

I would have preferred that they went with a perfectly square control panel, but that's just IMHO. I have no taste anyway. :-)

Garbage In, Garbage Out, for every step of the process. From Beans to grinder, grounds to machine, coffee to cup.
 View Profile Contact via ICQ Contact via MSN Messenger Link to this post
zedex

Espresso: Spaz v2
Grinder: vario
Posted Wed Nov 28, 2012, 8:09am

qualin Said:

I would have preferred that they went with a perfectly square control panel, but that's just IMHO. I have no taste anyway. :-)

Posted November 27, 2012 link

I agree. I have taste and that would have looked better. The batman thing cheapens the machine making it look like a toy.
 View Profile Link to this post
germantownrob
germantownrob

Espresso: Duetto 3, A Dead Oscar
Grinder: Vario-W, Preciso w/Esatto,...
Drip: Brazen
Roaster: Diedrich IR-1, HT B
Posted Wed Dec 12, 2012, 5:25pm

I like the Dreams looks, I have always liked the S1s looks better then shiny E-61 but that is me and I am told I have no taste.

Over a year ago I thought the S1 would be my upgrade when I needed some repairs on my Oscar but after fixing Oscar I feel in love with HX all over. Well Oscar needs repair again and the Dream came along giving it the PID that held me back before. The 53mm bothers me a little bit since I have a nice variety of baskets of HQs and VSTs, the HQ triples being my go to for the ability to do 23-26g triples. I will have to make an appointment at Chris' to try the rottory vs the tank vs the DT1 (the machine I have been saving for). I know everyone says go plumbed but I love having a tank machine, the ability to take it to a party or out on the deck comes in handy often for me, Getting the DT1 meant Oscar would be kept for these duties, however the Dream T would take care of it. The Oscar's vibe pump is as loud and disruptive sounding (if not more) then the Vario grinding 25g so I would like a quieter pump but I want to hear the difference for myself, from what I understand the sound level and acoustics of the pump sound can vary from machine to machine.
zedex

Espresso: Spaz v2
Grinder: vario
Posted Wed Dec 12, 2012, 6:43pm

The rotary is sure quiet. IMO that is the biggest improvement, couple that with plumbing. Brings it up another notch.
cuznvin

Espresso: La Spaziale Mini Vivaldi II
Grinder: MACAP M4 Stepless /Baratza...
Drip: YouBrew
Posted Wed Dec 12, 2012, 7:18pm

zedex Said:

The rotary is sure quiet. IMO that is the biggest improvement, couple that with plumbing. Brings it up another notch.

Posted December 12, 2012 link

The "T" version has a vibratory pump..
etout00

Espresso: La Marzocco GS/3 MP
Grinder: Compak K10 WBC
Posted Fri Dec 14, 2012, 7:08am

just a heads up to all......... there are many internal and external pictures posted of the new Dream machine on s1cafe:

http://s1cafe.com/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=1833
cuznvin

Espresso: La Spaziale Mini Vivaldi II
Grinder: MACAP M4 Stepless /Baratza...
Drip: YouBrew
Posted Fri Dec 14, 2012, 7:25am

All I know is that I wouldnt be very happy if my machine came with all the water all over the inside and outside. Luckily you know what you are doing and are able to take it all apart.  I think more care should be taken when shipping..... like trying to get all the water out??
showing page 9 of 9 first page previous page
view previous topic | view next topic | view all topics
Discussions > Espresso > Machines > New La Spaziale...  
New Topics updated topics   New Posts new posts   Unanswered Posts new unanswered     Search Discussion Board search   Discussion Board FAQ faq   Signup sign up  
Not Logged in: Log In to Postlog in
Discussions Quick Jump:
Symbols: New Posts= New Posts since your last visit      No New Posts= No New Posts since last visit     Go to most recent post= Newest post
Forum Rules:
No profanity, illegal acts or personal attacks will be tolerated in these discussion boards.
No commercial posting of any nature will be tolerated; only private sales by private individuals, in the "Buy and Sell" forum.
No SEO style postings will be tolerated. SEO related posts will result in immediate ban from CoffeeGeek.
No cross posting allowed - do not post your topic to more than one forum, nor repost a topic to the same forum.
Who Can Read The Forum? Anyone can read posts in these discussion boards.
Who Can Post New Topics? Any registered CoffeeGeek member can post new topics.
Who Can Post Replies? Any registered CoffeeGeek member can post replies.
Can Photos be posted? Anyone can post photos in their new topics or replies.
Who can change or delete posts? Any CoffeeGeek member can edit their own posts. Only moderators can delete posts.
Probationary Period: If you are a new signup for CoffeeGeek, you cannot promote, endorse, criticise or otherwise post an unsolicited endorsement for any company, product or service in your first five postings.
Donate to Coffee Kids
Coffee Kids works with farming communities around the world, improving lives. Donate today.
www.coffeekids.org
Home | Opinions | Consumer Reviews | Guides & How Tos | CoffeeGeek Reviews | Resources | Forums | Contact Us
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.425043106079)
Privacy Policy | Copyright Info | Terms and Conditions | CoffeeGeek Advertisers | RSS | Find us on Google+