Our Valued Sponsor
OpinionsConsumer ReviewsGuides and How TosCoffeeGeek ReviewsResourcesForums
Espresso: Espresso Machines
Breville Dual Boiler BES900XL Owners Thread
Cafe Espresso Machines
Video reviews, nationwide installation, leasing options... Nuova Simonelli, Rancilio, La Marzocco.
www.seattlecoffeegear.com

Not Logged in: Log In to Postlog in
New Topics updated topics   New Posts new posts   Unanswered Posts new unanswered  
Search Discussion Board search   Discussion Board FAQ faq   Signup sign up  
Discussions > Espresso > Machines > Breville Dual...  
view previous topic | view next topic | view all topics
showing page 167 of 265 first page | last page previous page | next page
Author Messages
AlexKilpatrick

Espresso: Breville Dual Boiler
Grinder: Bairtiza Vario
Posted Fri Feb 22, 2013, 7:12pm
Subject: Re: Breville Dual Boiler BES900XL Owners Thread

cuznvin Said:

This link DOES work and the forum is monitored by breville

https://getsatisfaction.com/brevi lle/topics/how_do_i_find_informa tion_on_where_breville_products_a re_manufactured#reply_4652693

Posted February 22, 2013 link

Your link spaces in it.   Look between the 'i' and 'l' in 'breville', and between the a and r in 'are'.  That's why it isn't showing up as a clickable link.   That's some forum bug.  The only way I could get it to work was to manually remove the spaces.

I can't seem to make the forum recognize that link.
 View Profile Link to this post
cuznvin

Expertise: I love coffee

Espresso: La Spaziale Mini Vivaldi II
Grinder: MACAP M4 Stepless /Baratza...
Drip: YouBrew
Posted Fri Feb 22, 2013, 7:14pm

dagoat Said:

For someone whose mind is already made up, you sure seem to be flapping your gums a lot to the folks here who already have one. ..And love it.

-Peter

Yes. so when the people who didnt buy one yet come here for information as to whether or not they should buy one, they will have all the facts..
cuznvin

Posted Fri Feb 22, 2013, 7:16pm

AlexKilpatrick Said:

Your link spaces in it.   Look between the 'i' and 'l' in 'breville', and between the a and r in 'are'.  That's why it isn't showing up as a clickable link.   That's some forum bug.  The only way I could get it to work was to manually remove the spaces.

I can't seem to make the forum recognize that link.

Lets see if this works.

https://getsatisfaction.com/brev ille/topics/how_do_i_find_inform ation_on_where_breville_products _are_manufactured#reply_4652693

That didnt work either..
AlexKilpatrick

Posted Fri Feb 22, 2013, 7:18pm

cuznvin Said:

Yes. so when the people who didnt buy one yet come here for information as to whether or not they should buy one, they will have all the facts..

Don't worry.  I think the fact that the BDB is manufactured in China has been adequately covered for all prospective customers.  No need to mention it again on every single page of the thread.
cuznvin

Posted Fri Feb 22, 2013, 7:19pm

AlexKilpatrick Said:

Don't worry.  I think the fact that the BDB is manufactured in China has been adequately covered for all prospective customers.  No need to mention it again on every single page of the thread.

Every single page? Lets not blow it out of proportion....Why does it bother you so much?
AlexKilpatrick

Posted Fri Feb 22, 2013, 7:22pm

cuznvin Said:

Lets see if this works.

https://getsatisfaction.com/brev ille/topics/how_do_i_find_inform ation_on_where_breville_products _are_manufactured#reply_4652693

That didnt work either..

There's always a way to bend a computer to your will:  http://bit.ly/VW8euz  (some relevant concerns, but not enough to change Breville)
JJC
JJC

Espresso: Breville 900Xl, Saeco...
Grinder: Compak K3
Roaster: Behmor, Nesco
Posted Fri Feb 22, 2013, 7:23pm

Agreeing with Alex,

I'm very happy with my Chinese made iPhone, iPad, and wife.
Why would I not want a Chinese made espresso machine if BDB controls the quality?

And cuznvin,
for a non-owner you have occupied way too much space.
Go back to the other thread where you are posting about the BDB.
cuznvin

Posted Fri Feb 22, 2013, 7:26pm

JJC Said:

Agreeing with Alex,

I'm very happy with my Chinese made iPhone, iPad, and wife.
Why would I not want a Chinese made espresso machine if BDB controls the quality?

And cuznvin,
for a non-owner you have occupied way too much space.
Go back to the other thread where you are posting about the BDB.

What OTHER thread? I have no issues with this machine at all.. I dont think it is junk. I just dont like where it is manufactured. You think Breville is controlling the quality? In what way.. We are all entitled to our opinions...
AlexKilpatrick

Posted Fri Feb 22, 2013, 7:27pm

cuznvin Said:

Every single page? Lets not blow it out of proportion....Why does it bother you so much?

It doesn't bother me at all.  That's why I bought a BDB knowing it was made in China.  It appears to bother you a lot, which is why you keep bringing it up.  What does bother me is that you feel compelled to keep talking about it in the BDB owner's thread.  You say you want to inform prospective customers.  They know.  At this point you are absolutely beating a dead horse.

Why don't you start a thread to debate the merits of different countries of manufacture for espresso machines?  This discussion would be right on target there.
carz07
carz07
Expertise: I live coffee

Grinder: Baratza Vario, Bodum Bistro,...
Drip: V60, Phin, Bonmac, Ame. Drip
Posted Fri Feb 22, 2013, 7:29pm

i am a newbie and i come to this forum to get help and learn, bubbadude and the rest have been very helpful. LEARNING from the guys WHO ARE USING THE SAME MACHINE AS I DO - caps to emphasize.

for the past days i am seing talks about china and what not and it has come to a point that perhaps mr. cuznvin is way too concerned about the built and china base manufacturing of the machine than the end cup of the bdb and it is just eating the inbox. May i suggest mr. cuznvic that you open a different section regarding "machine manufacturing" there you can discuss manufacturing details, please be informed also that this is a bdb OWNER'S section, non owners are welcomed to read up and get info.

This section is about bdb, sharing info and inputs about your bdb machine to help others achieve what you have achieved with their bdb machine.

As a newbie in espresso, let me just put it straight as how a newbie would see this china thing and please mr. cuzvin answer me. - IF ITS MADE FROM ITALY WOULD A BDB PULL ME A BETTER ESPRESSO SHOT? ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT THE DESIGN DONT MATTER AS LONG AS ITS NOT MADE FROM CHINA, THEN MY ESPRESSO WILL BE PULLED PERFECTLY?

Again i come here to learn how to pull a good espresso from my BDB and to learn from people who has it and has experienced pulling a shot from it.

Travel the world with a cup of coffee
 View Profile Visit website Link to this post
showing page 167 of 265 first page | last page previous page | next page
view previous topic | view next topic | view all topics
Discussions > Espresso > Machines > Breville Dual...  
New Topics updated topics   New Posts new posts   Unanswered Posts new unanswered     Search Discussion Board search   Discussion Board FAQ faq   Signup sign up  
Not Logged in: Log In to Postlog in
Discussions Quick Jump:
Symbols: New Posts= New Posts since your last visit      No New Posts= No New Posts since last visit     Go to most recent post= Newest post
Forum Rules:
No profanity, illegal acts or personal attacks will be tolerated in these discussion boards.
No commercial posting of any nature will be tolerated; only private sales by private individuals, in the "Buy and Sell" forum.
No SEO style postings will be tolerated. SEO related posts will result in immediate ban from CoffeeGeek.
No cross posting allowed - do not post your topic to more than one forum, nor repost a topic to the same forum.
Who Can Read The Forum? Anyone can read posts in these discussion boards.
Who Can Post New Topics? Any registered CoffeeGeek member can post new topics.
Who Can Post Replies? Any registered CoffeeGeek member can post replies.
Can Photos be posted? Anyone can post photos in their new topics or replies.
Who can change or delete posts? Any CoffeeGeek member can edit their own posts. Only moderators can delete posts.
Probationary Period: If you are a new signup for CoffeeGeek, you cannot promote, endorse, criticise or otherwise post an unsolicited endorsement for any company, product or service in your first five postings.
Rancilio Silvia - How to
Step by step guide for easy brewing and steaming with the Rancilio Silvia
www.seattlecoffeegear.com
Home | Opinions | Consumer Reviews | Guides & How Tos | CoffeeGeek Reviews | Resources | Forums | Contact Us
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.484605789185)
Privacy Policy | Copyright Info | Terms and Conditions | CoffeeGeek Advertisers | RSS | Find us on Google+