Our Valued Sponsor
OpinionsConsumer ReviewsGuides and How TosCoffeeGeek ReviewsResourcesForums
Regional: Eastern Europe, Nordic Countries, and Russia
Espresso Machines in Norway and Coffeegeek
Commercial Equipment
Nuova Simonelli, La Marzocco, Rancilio. Nationwide installation. Instant financing options.
www.seattlecoffeegear.com

Not Logged in: Log In to Postlog in
New Topics updated topics   New Posts new posts   Unanswered Posts new unanswered  
Search Discussion Board search   Discussion Board FAQ faq   Signup sign up  
Discussions > Regional > Eastern Europe,... > Espresso...  
view previous topic | view next topic | view all topics
Author Messages
PeterJ

Expertise: I live coffee

Posted Tue Jan 29, 2013, 6:16am
Subject: Espresso Machines in Norway and Coffeegeek

Hi everybody,

First I must say that I think this is a really good community. I have read many reviews on coffeemachines and opinions in here and there are tons of good articles in here.

I have a question for anyone who has a good answer.
We have started a new website www.espresso-maskiner.no. Our target is the Norwegian Market. Prices and market availability in Norway is a little trickier than in the rest of the world. The prices of machines, coffee, espresso and about anything you buy in Norway is higher than in the most parts of the world due to taxes, high average income and geographical location. Due to these factors combined with the low amont of inhabitants in Norway (5 million people) lead to that the supply of both espresso machines and espresso is low.

We want to improve the situation and therefore we have started a website where our goals are to have a good range of products, with high quality for affordable pricing.

Does anyone have an idea if we can promote ourselves to reach Norwegian customers in any good way here at Coffeegeek?

Thanks in advance.

Peter
www.espresso-maskiner.no
 View Profile Visit website Link to this post
polardego

Expertise: Just starting

Espresso: Gaggia baby twin
Grinder: modum
Posted Fri Feb 1, 2013, 4:44pm
Subject: Re: Espresso Machines in Norway and Coffeegeek

You just reached Norwegian customer who already have tried to put a order in your shop, no succsess paying ;)

Ja kommer til å handle bare en greier å betale gjennom betalingsløsningen deres :)

Yngve

www.husker-ikke.no
www.polardego.com
 View Profile Visit website Link to this post
flips
flips
Expertise: I love coffee

Espresso: Gaggia Coffee
Grinder: Nivona CafeGrano 120
Drip: Bonmac #2 Single Hole...
Posted Thu Feb 7, 2013, 4:49pm
Subject: Re: Espresso Machines in Norway and Coffeegeek

This being a really nice forum, you should reach geeks like me just by this post you just made ... :)
Fin side! :)

flips 8-)
 View Profile Link to this post
view previous topic | view next topic | view all topics
Discussions > Regional > Eastern Europe,... > Espresso...  
New Topics updated topics   New Posts new posts   Unanswered Posts new unanswered     Search Discussion Board search   Discussion Board FAQ faq   Signup sign up  
Not Logged in: Log In to Postlog in
Discussions Quick Jump:
Symbols: New Posts= New Posts since your last visit      No New Posts= No New Posts since last visit     Go to most recent post= Newest post
Forum Rules:
No profanity, illegal acts or personal attacks will be tolerated in these discussion boards.
No commercial posting of any nature will be tolerated; only private sales by private individuals, in the "Buy and Sell" forum.
No SEO style postings will be tolerated. SEO related posts will result in immediate ban from CoffeeGeek.
No cross posting allowed - do not post your topic to more than one forum, nor repost a topic to the same forum.
Who Can Read The Forum? Anyone can read posts in these discussion boards.
Who Can Post New Topics? Any registered CoffeeGeek member can post new topics.
Who Can Post Replies? Any registered CoffeeGeek member can post replies.
Can Photos be posted? Anyone can post photos in their new topics or replies.
Who can change or delete posts? Any CoffeeGeek member can edit their own posts. Only moderators can delete posts.
Probationary Period: If you are a new signup for CoffeeGeek, you cannot promote, endorse, criticise or otherwise post an unsolicited endorsement for any company, product or service in your first five postings.
Cafe Solutions
Commercial sales and service, nationwide installation, equipment leasing options.
www.seattlecoffeegear.com
Home | Opinions | Consumer Reviews | Guides & How Tos | CoffeeGeek Reviews | Resources | Forums | Contact Us
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.160622835159)
Privacy Policy | Copyright Info | Terms and Conditions | CoffeeGeek Advertisers | RSS | Find us on Google+