|The gold standard of dosered home espresso grinders - not without its faults (no grinder is perfect) but still good value for money
|Teemu Pihlatie, Sep 9, 2005
More of Teemu Pihlatie's Review:
UPGRADING FROM ROCKY DOSERLESS TO MAZZER MINI
Why would I want to do that? Doserless is the way to go, right? Well, I do agree that going doserless seems to be an increasingly prevalent trend. I went doserless with my first grinder mainly because of...
|Finally! A grinder without negatives
|James Schulman, Sep 14, 2002
More of James Schulman's Review:
I hate coffee grinders.
They are loud, they are messy, they don't adjust right, and they don't measure out the coffee accurately. If you buy one expecting something like a grinder in the supermarket, that will do one pound of coffee, silently, mess...
|58 Reviews have been written for the Mazzer Mini so far by our members.
In this Detailed Review, we'll be looking at several aspects of this grinder and how it stacks up against the competition, including a Rancilio Rocky, an Innova flat burr grinder, and a Rossi RR45 commercial machine.
We'll take a look at the construction and parts that make up the grinder, and we'll be looking at some long term testing of the machine. We'll also show you some tips and tricks to get the most out of a Mazzer Mini.
Finally, we'll be wrapping up the review with our conclusion, which probably will be obvious and forgone, but heck, we have to do it anyway.
Review, Section by Section
In this detailed review, we'll be looking at several key factors, discussing each one at length:
- Introduction is a look at the machine's stats and specs, as well as whatever history I could dig up on the Mazzers. I'll also cover rebranding issues and talk about some other models in the Mazzer lineup.
- First Use harkens back to my initial experience with the machine. I'll also provide some commentary about how I got certain things right or wrong.
- Build, Performance, and Ability will be the in depth part of this review, where I take a look inside and outside the machine, talk about how it works, and what I've come to expect from the Maz Mini
- Long Term Comments will focus on my thoughts and experiences with the grinder after using it for six months.
- Comparisons will take a look at similar grinders, as well as grinders more designed for the home market.
- Conclusion will give my final thoughts on the grinder, and my recommendations.
Please choose your next page: