|Buy this grinder once and never look back
|Andre Preoteasa, Feb 23, 2005
More of Andre Preoteasa's Review:
This is the definitive "prosumer" grinder backed by CoffeeGeeks who know it all. No need for any "teflon tape modifications" that plague the second runner up (Rancilio Rocky). This grinder is meant for commercial use, so many of the "excess" parts...
|If you think you can save money on a less expensive grinder and get results as good as a Mini, you are wrong.
|Bill Miano, Apr 12, 2007
More of Bill Miano's Review:
I owned a Kitchen-Aid Proline grinder for 9 months (see my review). I loved it in the beginning, then I started to find its major fault, lack of consistency. I hated the thought of paying almost $500-$800 for a new top of the line grinder,...
|58 Reviews have been written for the Mazzer Mini so far by our members.
In this Detailed Review, we'll be looking at several aspects of this grinder and how it stacks up against the competition, including a Rancilio Rocky, an Innova flat burr grinder, and a Rossi RR45 commercial machine.
We'll take a look at the construction and parts that make up the grinder, and we'll be looking at some long term testing of the machine. We'll also show you some tips and tricks to get the most out of a Mazzer Mini.
Finally, we'll be wrapping up the review with our conclusion, which probably will be obvious and forgone, but heck, we have to do it anyway.
Review, Section by Section
In this detailed review, we'll be looking at several key factors, discussing each one at length:
- Introduction is a look at the machine's stats and specs, as well as whatever history I could dig up on the Mazzers. I'll also cover rebranding issues and talk about some other models in the Mazzer lineup.
- First Use harkens back to my initial experience with the machine. I'll also provide some commentary about how I got certain things right or wrong.
- Build, Performance, and Ability will be the in depth part of this review, where I take a look inside and outside the machine, talk about how it works, and what I've come to expect from the Maz Mini
- Long Term Comments will focus on my thoughts and experiences with the grinder after using it for six months.
- Comparisons will take a look at similar grinders, as well as grinders more designed for the home market.
- Conclusion will give my final thoughts on the grinder, and my recommendations.
Please choose your next page: