|The best coffee grinder I've ever used, but you'd think they'd provide higher build quality for that kind of price.
|Andrew Sullivan, Jan 8, 2008
More of Andrew Sullivan's Review:
This whole recent set of purchases started because of a shameful screw up by me.
I had a cheap Italian-made conical-burr grinder that I bought shortly after buying the Capresso machine I've reviewed on this site. It produced reasonably good, fairly...
|Quite simply the ultimate, high-end home grinder. There are no challengers--period.
|Brendan Getchel, Jan 22, 2002
More of Brendan Getchel's Review:
I've only had the Mazzer Mini (hereafter "Maz") for one week--it arrived January 14, 2002--so this will be light on technical information and more of a "first impressions" or "getting up to speed" review. Also, my apologies to Mark (Mr. Geek himself)...
|58 Reviews have been written for the Mazzer Mini so far by our members.
In this Detailed Review, we'll be looking at several aspects of this grinder and how it stacks up against the competition, including a Rancilio Rocky, an Innova flat burr grinder, and a Rossi RR45 commercial machine.
We'll take a look at the construction and parts that make up the grinder, and we'll be looking at some long term testing of the machine. We'll also show you some tips and tricks to get the most out of a Mazzer Mini.
Finally, we'll be wrapping up the review with our conclusion, which probably will be obvious and forgone, but heck, we have to do it anyway.
Review, Section by Section
In this detailed review, we'll be looking at several key factors, discussing each one at length:
- Introduction is a look at the machine's stats and specs, as well as whatever history I could dig up on the Mazzers. I'll also cover rebranding issues and talk about some other models in the Mazzer lineup.
- First Use harkens back to my initial experience with the machine. I'll also provide some commentary about how I got certain things right or wrong.
- Build, Performance, and Ability will be the in depth part of this review, where I take a look inside and outside the machine, talk about how it works, and what I've come to expect from the Maz Mini
- Long Term Comments will focus on my thoughts and experiences with the grinder after using it for six months.
- Comparisons will take a look at similar grinders, as well as grinders more designed for the home market.
- Conclusion will give my final thoughts on the grinder, and my recommendations.
Please choose your next page: