CoffeeGeek.com has two main goals with this website: to educate the coffee and espresso loving public, and to entertain and inform as best as we can. We strive for the highest levels of quality and integrity within this website and we encourage open, honest, frank, and above all else, respectful participation and communication between all our fellow CoffeeGeek members.
Open and honest discussion, participation and reviews are important to us, and help to inform people and generate better understanding for other readers and contributors; Regardless of your age, sex, race, or expertise, you have something to contribute and we want to hear it. Given our open environment, we can and will not tolerate any known acts that will serve to offend any reader based on their age, sex, race, or expertise level. Further, any illegal activities, such as the posting of copyrighted content, are expressly forbidden.
With this stated, CoffeeGeek.com and WebMotif Net Service, Inc. (the parent company of CoffeeGeek.com) cannot review all content posted by viewers on the Web site, and we are not responsible for such content. However, we do reserve the right to delete or edit any reviews or other postings that are not, in our sole discretion, in the spirit of these basic outline values. We will monitor posting activity of anyone who violates the following guidelines and, if necessary, restrict their ability to post reviews, commentary, or messages on the site.
Our basic guidelines for participation within this website are as follows:
- No insults or personal attacks against anyone.
- No profanity or obscene language.
- Any illegal content, such as hate literature and copyrighted material is expressly forbidden.
- Feel free to debate what others say in their reviews, but keep the full fledged arguments and flame wars somewhere else.
- Blatant commercial advertising within the content of this website not previously authorized by CoffeeGeek.com is strictly forbidden.
Additionally, we have a set of review guidelines we ask you to follow:
- Please write reviews for products you own, and avoid single line responses - details really do matter.
- Provide comparisons you might have with other products similar to this one you are reviewing.
- Be realistic with your ratings, and remember that others will be using your review to make purchase decisions.
- One Review per product.
- Outrageous or suspicious reviews, if detected, will be verified by email, and deleted if necessary.
- Commercial advertising within the product reviews not previously authorized by CoffeeGeek.com will be deleted.
- Please check spelling and avoid controversial language.
*Required fields really are required. Your review cannot be submitted without them.
We encourage CoffeeGeek.com Consumer Review contributors to help support these community guidelines. This website was created for you, so please help us maintain it as a valuable resource that everyone can use, enjoy and learn from.
CoffeeGeek.com and WebMotif Net Services Inc. respects the rights and copyrights of review authors and content contributors and will not take permanent posession of copyright over our review authors' words.
With that said, when any content is posted to the CoffeeGeek.com website, the content author is automatically granting CoffeeGeek.com and WebMotif Net Services Inc., a license for use. By contributing or submitting product reviews, message board postings, product photographs, or any other content, you automatically grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) us royalty-free and exclusive worldwide right and license to use, copy, modify, adapt, and or publish your words into any form, medium or technology without compensation to you, for use within the CoffeeGeek.com domain, or for promotion of said domain.
If at anytime you wish to withdraw this grant, you may do so by contacting us via email at email@example.com with reference to the URL hosting your content. CoffeeGeek.com will review and delete the content if the claim is valid, and release you from any grant.
CoffeeGeek.com and Webmotif Net Services, Inc. respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask that our users do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied, and is accessible on the CoffeeGeek.com web site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or does not fall under the FAIR USE laws in Canada, we ask you to notify us and we will take the appropriate action.