Breville 800ESXL - Shawn Greene's Review
Breville Espresso 800ESXL
Arrow Amazon

Arrow The Breville 800ESXL has 66 Reviews
Arrow The Breville 800ESXL has been rated 7.95 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since October 2, 2006.
Arrow Breville 800ESXL reviews have been viewed 548,103 times (updated hourly).

Steve Koellhoffer 10.00
H H 10.00
Pat D'Arcy 9.50
Ben Moore 9.00
L Blumen 9.00

Product Reviewed: 800ESXL
Manufacturer: Breville (Chinese origin) Quality: 8
Where Bought: got from a friend Aesthetics 9
Bottom Line: Well built sturdy machine that performs beyond my expectations.

The machine seems very solid and heavy. The finish is very nice and cleans up easily. I love the water fill design and the back lit reservoir sight glass! Drip tray is well designed and is easy to empty.
relatively quiet operation.

I think the scoop/tamper tool works fine but would prefer a nice looking steel tamper with wood handle. Filter baskets have one small exit hole and at first I thought this might clog easily but so far no problem whatsoever.

I got this machine from some friends who did not use it. They said that it did not work very well, but conceded that they did not take the time to learn to use it.
I brought it home and cleaned it up, and proceeded to "pull" two perfect shot the first try! So I am VERY happy with it. When the machine came to me it had some grease on it throughout. It cleaned up very easily and the finish is just like new. They tool storage tray stores away behind the drip tray neatly. I like the blue/white back lighting on the buttons and the tank level indicator window.

Got it from a friend for free.

Still going strong and love this machine.

One year on I have no complaints on this machine. It has been used two or more times a day since I got it and performs solidly.

Posted: September 10, 2011, 9:13am
"My First Crack"
"Ask Me About My First Crack."  Tee Shirts in Black, White, or Grey.
www.coffeeproject.com
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.199267148972)