Breville Cafe Roma - Jennifer G's Review
Posted: May 4, 2008, 2:48pm
Breville Cafe Roma ESP8XL

Arrow The Breville Cafe Roma has 41 Reviews
Arrow The Breville Cafe Roma has been rated 7.19 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since April 5, 2006.
Arrow Breville Cafe Roma reviews have been viewed 283,071 times (updated hourly).

Ben Egger 10.00
Charles Gauthier 10.00
Don Ferron 9.00
Marc Tischler 8.50
Dean W 8.33

Manufacturer: Breville Quality: 8
Where Bought: Linens-N-Things Aesthetics 8
Similar Items Owned: Krups
Bottom Line: Sleek and stylish, this baby performs like a dream while not taking your paycheck for a ride.

-Great crema
-Easy to use
-Stylish
-Not expensive

-Small water tank
-Kind of noisy
-Still trying to get hot milk when frothing

From the get go I knew I wanted a Breville.  I wanted the Die-cast one at first but cost in consideration I bought the Café Roma.  It was not hard to use even the first time in operation I got a great crema and while frothing is not hard getting milk seems to be.  I have even tried using a thermometer now I think the thermometer is off because the latte just isn’t very hot.  On the plus side it looks nice on my counter and doesn’t take up much space.  I haven’t gotten a bad Shot out of it and the coffee tastes great… So, I will continue to try new techniques until I get a hot latte and would definitely buy another.  This machine blows away the Krups I had before this.

I had a great buying experience.  I walked in, I grabbed the box reg. 249.99, and I paid 205 after an employee discount and taxes.

Posted: May 4, 2008, 2:48pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.200687170029)