Breville Cafe Roma - Jean Cayer's Review
Posted: March 14, 2012, 7:44am
Breville Cafe Roma ESP8XL

Arrow The Breville Cafe Roma has 41 Reviews
Arrow The Breville Cafe Roma has been rated 7.19 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since April 5, 2006.
Arrow Breville Cafe Roma reviews have been viewed 281,673 times (updated hourly).

Ben Egger 10.00
Charles Gauthier 10.00
Don Ferron 9.00
Marc Tischler 8.50
Dean W 8.33

Manufacturer: Breville Quality: 8
Where Bought: FutureShop (Can) Aesthetics 9
Writer's Expertise: I like coffee Would Buy Again: Yes
Bottom Line: Great first timer machine. I make at least 4 double shots / day. Plus I bring the machine in every party that I'm invited and make coffee for the gang :). So far so good... (1 year plus)

Great first machine. Easy to use. Well built. Easy to clean.

Would like a bearing on the milk frother. Longer buse milk frother. bigger reservoir would be nice.

I make at least 4 double shots a day ( since 1 year). I bring my machine to familly and friends party and make coffee for everybody. The machine is well built and works great (so far). I cannot understand why people are always bashing this machine. I have 3 other friends that own it (one since 4 years) and nobody had any problems with it. I can froth milk to perform latte art (OK it's longer to bring to temperature but once you got the trick ... )
Anyway, I reccomend that machine as a first timer. When it passes away, I'll go and check the Gaggia or Rancino machines, but for the moment I'm satisfied...

Bought in the store (Future Shop) They don't know much about coffee machine, but I had done my researches prior to buy the machine...

Posted: March 14, 2012, 7:44am
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.199327945709)