Breville Cafe Roma - Carla Martin's Review
Posted: January 24, 2012, 11:58am
Breville Cafe Roma ESP8XL

Arrow The Breville Cafe Roma has 41 Reviews
Arrow The Breville Cafe Roma has been rated 7.19 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since April 5, 2006.
Arrow Breville Cafe Roma reviews have been viewed 274,203 times (updated hourly).

Ben Egger 10.00
Charles Gauthier 10.00
Don Ferron 9.00
Marc Tischler 8.50
Dean W 8.33

Manufacturer: Breville Quality: 8
Where Bought: ShopperDepotOnline Aesthetics 10
Bottom Line: Great looking machine, excellent taste, easy to use and easy to clean

Looks very nice
Easy to use
Great Results
Excellent price range
Easy Clean up

I wish it came in other colors

I purchased the BREVILLE CAFÉ ROMA ESPRESSO MACHINE.  This is my first espresso machine, but I find it very easy to use and the results are great.  The clean up is also very quick and easy.  I would definately recommend this machine to anyone not wanting to spend a fortune, but still have great tasting flavor.  They usually go for around $200 or so, but I got mine just before christmas from shopperdepotonline.com.  They listed it at $169.99, but I had a promo code and they were running a holiday sale, so I got it for $99.  It's back up to $159 now, but still a great price.  Their site was very easy to navigate and the layout made it easy for me to find what I needed.

I was very happy that their site was very easy to navigate.  Checkout was nice as well since you can check out as a guest or register.  I love the fact that they accept paypal.  I just wonder why more online stores do not accept it.  They also have a 90 day money back guarantee.  Delivery was quick considering it was the holidays.  Overall good experience.

Posted: January 24, 2012, 11:58am
Barista Tools
Large selection of tampers, pitchers, milk frothers and much more!
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.181002140045)