Briel Machines - Other - Glenn's Review
Posted: August 7, 2001, 11:18am
Briel Espresso Machines - Other

Arrow The Briel Machines - Other has 17 Reviews
Arrow The Briel Machines - Other has been rated 7.00 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Briel Machines - Other reviews have been viewed 126,971 times (updated hourly).

Gary Rocco 8.50

Product Reviewed: Briel Multipro
Manufacturer: Briel Quality: 10
Where Bought: Aesthetics 10
Writer's Expertise: Aficionado Would Buy Again: n/a
Bottom Line: Great machine for only 200.00  I have 2, one at work and one at home.

Makes a great cup of coffee every time.

Needs a new coffee basket about every month if you wants the crema to be at its best, but at around 3.00, who cares. I buy them by the box.

I use my machine every day in my office and make from 10 to 20 cups each day.  I have had to repair it a couple of times, takes around 1 hour to take it to bits and assemble it.  The parts are so very cheap.

Posted: August 7, 2001, 11:18am
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.18619799614)