Briel Machines - Other - Lilbit X's Review
Posted: June 21, 2006, 10:12am
Briel Espresso Machines - Other
Arrow Amazon

Arrow The Briel Machines - Other has 17 Reviews
Arrow The Briel Machines - Other has been rated 7.00 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Briel Machines - Other reviews have been viewed 127,231 times (updated hourly).

Gary Rocco 8.50

Product Reviewed: MultiPro 171
Manufacturer: Briel Quality: 2
Where Bought: etronics Aesthetics 8
Writer's Expertise: I live coffee Would Buy Again: No
Bottom Line: Not worth the price, time or aggravation...go with a more reliable company

attractive, coffee and espresso capability

repair repair repair

I really liked the look of this machine when i bought it...unlike the pictures seen here, mine doesn't have buttons, but knobs, and it has a pressure gauge in the middle: Click Here (www.homeclick.com)   Unfortunately, I've been disappointed by its performance.  It worked great for a couple of months, but has now been in the repair center twice, going today for the 3rd time.  I guess I'm glad that it started showing its failings within the one year warranty, but it's been a tremendous waste of time.  The machine has been in the repair place as much as its been at my home, each time taking a couple weeks to a month to be "fixed".  This is not the machine to spend the money on, if I had to do it again, I would definitely spend a couple hundred more on something more reliable.

buying experience with online merchant went just fine.

Posted: June 21, 2006, 10:12am
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.190345048904)