Espressione Cafe Novecentro - Serge Jeannet's Review
Posted: July 6, 2012, 3:39am
Espressione Cafe Novecentro

Arrow The Espressione Cafe Novecentro has 3 Reviews
Arrow The Espressione Cafe Novecentro has been rated 6.20 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since February 7, 2009.
Arrow Espressione Cafe Novecentro reviews have been viewed 21,888 times (updated hourly).

Eliut Flores 7.00
Ashley Pomade 2.40
Serge Jeannet 0.00

Manufacturer: arieteUnknown Quality: 6
Where Bought: Lukes Aesthetics 8
Owned for: 2 weeks Overall 6
Bottom Line: Great looks, great coffee, perfect.

The look is great, it has a smallish foot print, the adjustable water temperature is a big plus, it makes pretty good espresso's
Cappucino foam is produced quickly.

It is a bit light and one has to hold it when making the lever tight. The water tank is only one liter and need to be filled after 6 or 7 shots, but it is not a big deal for me as I am the only one drinking espresso.

Contrary to one review, one does not need to take out the water container to fill it up, just sliding the tank side way permits to fill it using my kettle that sits next door.
The machine warms up quickly and after a few experiment of grind consistency I made some excellent shots, in actual fact as good as any of my friends that have machines costing 3 or 4 x as much.
The temperature adjustment and the gauge permits to make great coffee, I would never buy a machine that does not have this feature.
I bought it for an excellent price and I doubt that one could buy better for this price.

Perfect, great price.

Posted: July 6, 2012, 3:39am
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.181568145752)