Capresso C1000 Super Auto - Bruce InAustinTx's Review
Posted: December 30, 2006, 10:17pm
Capresso C1000 Super Auto

Arrow The Capresso C1000 Super Auto has 28 Reviews
Arrow The Capresso C1000 Super Auto has been rated 7.78 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Capresso C1000 Super Auto reviews have been viewed 137,166 times (updated hourly).

Wes Marshall 8.20
Mark Fletcher 8.00
Scott Pace 8.00
John Cauffiel 7.50
Roy McGinnis 7.00

Manufacturer: Capresso Quality: 9
Where Bought: Used on eBay Aesthetics 9
Bottom Line: If my C1000 dies on me, I will buy another one as quickly as possible!

Consistently good coffee. It has a nice crema, the temperature is just right to drink right away, the variable grams of beans vs. water volume means I can make those super strong cups to go when I'm heading off to work. The coffee this machine makes gets rave reviews from my friends who encounter it the first time.

I cannot access the internal working parts to clean them. The cleaning tablets and filters are a bit pricey.  The instruction manual is not always clear on how to deal with all the blinken lights.

I love my Capresso! I know there are probably better machines out there - but this one is in my budget and works wonderfully. When I found out about the recall for electrical problems, I contacted Capresso and they sent me out a free shipping label to send my machine in to correct the electrics.  I told them I was also having some minor problems with the unit and they told me 'no problem' and fixed the entire machine for free. When I received it back from them, about three weeks later, the machine was not making the coffee correctly at all (weak, watery).  So I called them back again and they sent me out a completely refurbished machine for free! I did not have to mail back the original one until I had received my replacement. I have found the Capresso Companys service to be quick and excellent - which is what I expect for a product this expensive.

I purchased my C1000 used on eBay - it had been a wedding present and the guy who got it did not care for coffee so he put it in his attic until selling it to me.

Posted: December 30, 2006, 10:17pm
Craft Roasted Coffee
Some days you make the coffee. Other days the coffee makes you.
bit.ly/craftroasting-ks
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.18156003952)