Capresso Espresso - Other - Michael's Review
Posted: December 6, 2000, 8:14am
Capresso Espresso Machines - Other

Arrow The Capresso Espresso - Other has 9 Reviews
Arrow The Capresso Espresso - Other has been rated 5.80 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Capresso Espresso - Other reviews have been viewed 48,545 times (updated hourly).

Andrew Sullivan 8.50

Product Reviewed: Capresso 101
Manufacturer: Capresso Quality: 2
Where Bought: Aesthetics 2
Writer's Expertise: Professional Would Buy Again: n/a
Bottom Line: I would not recommend purchasing Capresso products.

I did like the features on the machine, only if they worked.

The thing only works for 6 months at a time.

I purchased this model two years ago, and had about 6 months of pure unadulterated bliss, then tragedy struck when the machine stopped working all together.  I sent the machine in for repairs, and in no time at all, recieved a working machine.  So far, I was pleased with the company.  Then, six months later, the same thing happened again.  It would not draw any water through, and made a horrible noise.  I emailed the company to see what could be causing this to happen on a regular basis.  They had no insight, and said that this was one of there most reliable models.  Well, obviously not.  The company would not budge on fixing the machine, or offering anything to help patch up my dissatisfaction and keep me as a customer.  I had purchased the machine for $200, also a grinder for $60 and a drip machine for $50.

Previous Review
Posted: December 6, 2000, 8:14am
Italian Coffee
Italian coffee beans, grinds and pods from Kimbo, LavAzza, Miscela d'Oro & Bristot. Qty. discounts!
Espresso Makers
Premium stovetop espresso makers, electric moka pots, machines & accessories.
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.181495904922)