Capresso Pro - Rebecca Saade's Review
Posted: December 22, 2007, 9:28pm
Capresso Pro Espresso Machine

Arrow The Capresso Pro has 4 Reviews
Arrow The Capresso Pro has been rated 7.15 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since November 2, 2003.
Arrow Capresso Pro reviews have been viewed 23,009 times (updated hourly).

Jonathan Friedes 8.60
Sal Ficarrotta Jr 8.50
Mark Joy 8.00
Rebecca Saade 4.50

Manufacturer: Capresso Quality: 2
Where Bought: QVC Aesthetics 3
Writer's Expertise: I live coffee Would Buy Again: No
Similar Items Owned: first machine
Bottom Line: Good for one year if you dont mind spending the money.

When I first bought this machine it made excellent expressos.  It created crema like its suppose to be.   I would use Illy coffee and lavazza.   It was like being in Italy at the auto grill again.

good coffee but after one year of owner ship it becomes a piece of junk.

After 1.5 years the machine started to over flow at the seave.  I called the company,  they said that the seave was too old and needed to be replaced.  so they send me one for free.   I got the part within one week of ordering.   It actually fixed the problem for one month.   then it started doing it again.   I called them again.   and asked what is the problem.  They stated that I needed to used a more coarser grind of coffee and i was using a to much of a fine grind.  Well that was not a problem before why now?   I am tired of dealing with the machine.  i have cleaned it.  done everthing i am supposed to do.   I just think its a bad quality machine.   i am very disappointed.   The worst thing is that the company claims there is nothing to be fixed and now I am stuck with it.

Bought the machine from QVC.  LIke always came to my door in a timely matter.   I wish I could have known about this site before i purchased it.   I would have known better.

Posted: December 22, 2007, 9:28pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.197143793106)