Delonghi Bar 32 - Tanya Cobb's Review
Posted: August 2, 2011, 5:46pm
Delonghi Bar 32 Espresso Machine

Arrow The Delonghi Bar 32 has 4 Reviews
Arrow The Delonghi Bar 32 has been rated 7.25 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since October 23, 2007.
Arrow Delonghi Bar 32 reviews have been viewed 25,855 times (updated hourly).

Tim Wortley 8.00
Jim D 8.00
Julie Gerlinger 3.00
Tanya Cobb 0.00

Manufacturer: Delonghi (Made in China) Quality: 3
Where Bought: bed bath beyond Aesthetics 5
Bottom Line: A waste of money and time!

This was my first espresso machine that was over 50.00 granted I have been a barista for years I never owned one at home until I quit working 6months ago! Anyhow, For the price I thought this machine was pretty decent.

The steam want is awkward and very short,also at a level where you can barely get your frothing pitcher underneath! After about 2 months of use every day and keeping the machine clean it took about 20 minutes to warm up! As far as getting a good pour for a shot it was far and few between even with a nice fine grind!

This machine was ok for the first few months but a complete disappointment after that! When finally purchasing a low end machine in my price range I had hoped it to at least last me for a few years I had this since last christmas of 2010 here I am 7 months later and the machine just completely went kaput on me! It started with shots barely pouring out and getting very loud,and then would not pour at all! To my dismay concitering I am very cautious of keeping up on the cleaning of my machine and only use distilled water in it! When I contacted the company they said to fix this they wanted my original reciept and this was the same reciept they had me send to them to receive my rebate for the item which I also never received!!

I would never purchase this machine again although I did just purchase a newer and better Delonghi

Posted: August 2, 2011, 5:46pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.227080106735)