Delonghi Espresso Machines - Others - Fred Smith's Review
Posted: November 11, 2004, 9:11am
Delonghi Espresso Machines - Others

Arrow The Delonghi Espresso Machines - Others has 15 Reviews
Arrow The Delonghi Espresso Machines - Others has been rated 5.91 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Delonghi Espresso Machines - Others reviews have been viewed 115,252 times (updated hourly).

Pete Thompson 8.00
Steve Dankert 6.83
Daniel Marsalone 6.66
Paul Smith 6.50
F Scofield 6.33

Product Reviewed: Caffe Treviso/Bar 14
Manufacturer: Delonghi Quality: 7
Where Bought: second hand Aesthetics 6
Bottom Line: Great low-priced machine! Makes really good espresso.

Makes excellent coffee. Easy to use.

Plastic. Lightweight.

I bought this not really knowing what to expect. I had never purchased a Delonghi product before. My experience with espresso machines in the $100 range has been poor. I had made up my mind that it was not even worth the bother. However, I was able to get this machine cheap so I figured it would be worth checking into. I have to say that I was really surprised. It has made really good coffee from the beginning. Good crema and taste and all. I have a Krups Maximo that I really like, but I believe this Delonghi makes a better cup than the more expensive machine.

It's easy to find pictures of the machine. Some might think it's plain looking. I have to buy for value, not appearance so that didn't really put me off. It is plastic and I haven't had it that long, so I can't really rate the durability. If you are looking for a machine that makes good coffee for a really low price, I would definitely recommend this one.

I bought this second hand so that end of the service does not apply. I did have to order some parts from Delonghi. I ordered directly from their website which had many parts available for this as well as other Delonghi machines. I did have to call them once. They were very nice and the shipment was received quickly.

Posted: November 11, 2004, 9:11am
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.191122055054)