Demoka Espresso - Christian Rosen's Review
Posted: February 24, 2004, 11:27am
Demoka Espresso Machines

Arrow The Demoka Espresso has 3 Reviews
Arrow The Demoka Espresso has been rated 7.80 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since November 5, 2003.
Arrow Demoka Espresso reviews have been viewed 25,961 times (updated hourly).

Søren T 3.00
Christian Rosen 2.50
Maciek P 0.00

Product Reviewed: Mini Moka M-364
Manufacturer: Demoka Quality: 8
Where Bought: Miro, Spain Aesthetics 8
Writer's Expertise: Just starting Would Buy Again: Yes
Bottom Line: Simple, robust and good looking machine that makes really good coffee.

Small, robust, easy to use, good looks and good value for money. Large top and tray. The "super crema" filter.

The fact that you need to push the steamer button while producing steam. The top of the machine is perhaps not sufficiently warm to heat the cups. The short steam tube.

For a beginner, as me, this machine works fine. I didn't take me long before I was able to produce a good cup of coffee. I have tried other machines such as Saeco Aroma and LaPavoni Eurobar and, honestly, there is no difference in my opinion. The quality feel is just as high and sometimes better. Demoka seems to have spent resources on quality instead of fancy features. So, the value for money is certainly high! The only downside would be service. There are probably not may places for that outside Spain. The "super crema" filter seems to work. This filter is there to provide crema although the coffee is not ground for an espresso machine. I tried it and it works quite well. If you use espresso coffee, the filter is not needed.

I bought my machine in Spain. When I got back I found that the manual was only in Spanish !!! I contacted Demoka by email and an hour later I had a manual in English in the fax. That's good service!

Posted: February 24, 2004, 11:27am
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.185557126999)