Francis Francis X1 - Dennis Vogel's Review
Posted: October 15, 2005, 11:12am
Francis Francis X1

Arrow The Francis Francis X1 has 43 Reviews
Arrow The Francis Francis X1 has been rated 7.20 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Francis Francis X1 reviews have been viewed 245,992 times (updated hourly).

Scott Smith 8.75
Patrick Moss 8.00
Josh Alwitt 8.00
Steve Strawman 8.00
Phil M 7.60

Manufacturer: Francis! Francis! Quality: 8
Where Bought: Williams Sonoma Aesthetics 10
Bottom Line: Great looking. Good shots. Nice foam. Makes me smile.

I love the look of this machine. I get good foam. Steady and reliable.

The water basket is a little awkward in the back. The shot handle cracked after a few months, but Williams Sonoma replaced it for free.

Maybe I just don't know any better, but I love this machine! We've had it for a couple years, and get good, consistent pulls. Mostly using Illy pre-ground, as our Bur grinder can't get fine enough. Working on fixing that. Foaming from the wand works well. Thick, hold it upside down foam. Frankly, considering we're coffee neophytes I think it does great. I hate to beat it to death, but I challenge anyone to find a kitchen appliance with more style. It makes me smile. :)
Must have at least 500 characters, approximately 100 words or more

Typical Williams Sonoma. Friendly. Tried to be helpful. Didn't really ask any question.

Posted: October 15, 2005, 11:12am
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.181783914566)