Francis Francis X1 - Patrick Moss's Review
Posted: February 10, 2006, 1:37am
Francis Francis X1

Arrow The Francis Francis X1 has 43 Reviews
Arrow The Francis Francis X1 has been rated 7.20 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Francis Francis X1 reviews have been viewed 240,958 times (updated hourly).

Scott Smith 8.75

Manufacturer: Francis! Francis! Quality: 10
Where Bought: Reward Vendor at work Aesthetics 10
Writer's Expertise: I like coffee Would Buy Again: Yes
Similar Items Owned: N/A
Bottom Line: Love it!  Get one and you'll love it too.

I just want to say I love it and recommend it.  I use it almost everyday sometimes 2-3 times.  This machine looks good and creates a nice espresso with the pods or grinds.  The espresso finishes with a nice carmel colored foam on top!  I drink lattes so this is perfect for me.  Homemade carmel macchiattos.  It's easy to use and brews fast.  Be careful! I pulled the coffee attachment off right after steaming once and it popped off spewing coffee grinds abour 3 feet.  Let it cool down after steaming and before brewing again.  I would not have paid this much money for an espresso machine initially.  I got this from the reward vendor through work.  After having it for 6 months, I would pay the money and will buy aother product from them should this one die someday way into the future.

Posted: February 10, 2006, 1:37am
Italian Coffee
Italian coffee beans, grinds and pods from Kimbo, LavAzza, Miscela d'Oro & Bristot. Qty. discounts!
LavAzza Espresso Machines
Awesome capsule espresso machines. Perfect for home, office and restaurant applications.
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.181469917297)