Francis Francis X3 - Greg Dame's Review
Posted: August 2, 2001, 9:34am
Francis Francis X3

Arrow The Francis Francis X3 has 15 Reviews
Arrow The Francis Francis X3 has been rated 7.81 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Francis Francis X3 reviews have been viewed 91,523 times (updated hourly).

Richard Greenleaf 8.57

Previous Review
Manufacturer: Francis! Francis! Quality: 10
Where Bought: Aesthetics 6
Writer's Expertise: Beginner Would Buy Again: n/a
Bottom Line: great machine if I can fix it. Poop If I can‘t.

Looks nice & well made. Not a cheaply built piece of junk like some. I get good crema & plenty of steam for the milk.

This baby continues to dribble liquid after the shot is finished. As I steam my milk the water continues to dribble out even faster? I contacted the manufacturer rep & was told that there is a little ball that may be dirty & they are sending a replacment part for me to install. I did remove the current part & clean it with no effect. I am wondering if this machine is junk.

Got sweet clearance price of $199 from Willam Sanoma in Oklahoma. Had to pay $30 shipping + 40 for ground coffee adaptor. Pretty happy with basic preformance. I use ground coffee.

Previous Review
Posted: August 2, 2001, 9:34am
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.181696891785)