Francis Francis X3 - George George's Review
Posted: April 27, 2010, 7:39am
Francis Francis X3

Arrow The Francis Francis X3 has 15 Reviews
Arrow The Francis Francis X3 has been rated 7.81 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Francis Francis X3 reviews have been viewed 89,865 times (updated hourly).

Richard Greenleaf 8.57
Brad Gom 8.50
Mats Grip 8.50
Paul Wood 8.00
Jimmy Oneschuk 7.66

Manufacturer: Francis! Francis! Quality: 5
Where Bought: ebay Aesthetics 5
Writer's Expertise: I live coffee Would Buy Again: No
Bottom Line: Average at best Weak Frother broke after one year of use?

Average cup not enough head on the espresso

Weak Steamer Have to get the grind right

First I would like to say this was a step up from my krups LOL... Then I thought since it was a pump driven model it would be more powerful not so if you grind it too fine I had problems with it. and then there is this stupid hole in the bottom so if you leak got on the counter!  Well after 1 year of use it finally broke so Im pissed now.  Overall all I would say average at best the frother was okay but not strong enough to make the micro bubbles that I like for lattes.  And you have to dial it in I was using a burr Grinder to the right grind or you have problems.... I think I finally have to go with a Gaggia I got this because the price was a plus but finally it broke....

Fine

Posted: April 27, 2010, 7:39am
Don't suffer bad espresso
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.18751001358)