Gaggia Baby - All - Simon M's Review
Posted: July 8, 2005, 7:43am
Gaggia Baby Espresso Models

Arrow The Gaggia Baby - All has 27 Reviews
Arrow The Gaggia Baby - All has been rated 7.17 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Gaggia Baby - All reviews have been viewed 188,923 times (updated hourly).

Nadav Caine 9.33
Patrick Sloane 9.20
Andrew King 8.50
Brad Franks 8.00
Jesse Robinson 7.11

Where Bought: wholelattalove Aesthetics 3
Bottom Line: Buy an all metal machine with substantial construction, stay away from this plastic wannabe!

when the machine was functioning, it made good coffee with good quality crema. The controls were easy to operate and the included DVD was very helpful in using the controls.

The fit and finish are poor quality and the all plastic case really is less than I expected.

Although Gaggia is know to make some good high end machines, it is obvious to me that this machine was designed to be cheap, and it really is. This machine is made of cheaper parts and poorly constructed. Although I have owned the machine for over a year, I have been without it for more than 50% of that time because it was being repaired. The switches keep breaking because they are all plastic and they have jammed to the point where I cannot turn the machine off or changes the functions.

One of the additional problems with buying a machine made by Gaggia is that they have no representation in the US and no English site.

Initially the vendor was helpful in helping get the best performance from the product but when the switches failed for the second time I was extremely unhappy with their customer support. I had to force them to offer me a credit so that I could by another machine.

Posted: July 8, 2005, 7:43am
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.198267936707)