Gaggia Classic - Karme Anderson's Review
Gaggia Classic Machine
Arrow EspressoOutlet.net

Arrow The Gaggia Classic has 79 Reviews
Arrow The Gaggia Classic has been rated 8.04 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Gaggia Classic reviews have been viewed 652,462 times (updated hourly).

Daryl Cross 9.00
A C C 9.00
John Anderson 8.85
Patrick Sloane 8.00
Dan Pohl 8.00

Where Bought: Canada Aesthetics 9
Bottom Line: 15 years later, My Gaggia Classic is still making great espresso. I love this machine!

Heats up quickly
Longevity
Backwash ability
Great crema
Easy care
Under $500

Steamer is a bit cumbersome
Some rusting on the inside of the casing - I believe they fixed this with newer machines.

I love my Gaggia Classic Coffee. I bought it in 1999, and 15 years later it still makes beautiful espresso with beautiful crema.
I'm very pleased with how it has performed. It heats up in 3 minutes - and though I know how the Rancilio people love to berate this machine, I'm happy I don't have to wait 20 minutes for the machine to heat up in the morning. This was one of the first machines to have a backwash ability, which is probably why it has lasted so long.  It has been used consistently and daily during the last 15 years, in hardwater and softwater areas. It's been all over the place. Great machine. Thanks Gaggia!

This was my first machine. It would be nice if it were also my last!

Posted: November 3, 2014, 11:06am
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.195397138596)