Gaggia Classic - Lev Zabarsky's Review
Posted: June 2, 2011, 10:50am
Gaggia Classic Machine

Arrow The Gaggia Classic has 79 Reviews
Arrow The Gaggia Classic has been rated 8.04 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Gaggia Classic reviews have been viewed 651,919 times (updated hourly).

Daryl Cross 9.00

Manufacturer: Gaggia Baby Classic Quality: 8
Where Bought: Bad, bath.... Aesthetics 10
Similar Items Owned: Breville
Bottom Line: I recomend it. Next time though will buy Ranchillo

Ectualy, I have Gaggia Baby Class. Just bought it. Very good mashine, good look, solid, make great Capuccino, but...

I have promlems with the creama. There is not enough of it. I used o have a Breville "Caffee Roma", cost - $200, and it was making great esspresso, with planty of beautiful foam (creama). Gaggia Baby makes great tasting esspresso, but unfortunately very little creama barely covering the top of the coffee. I tried different grind, different amount of ground coffee ( mashine doesn't take a lot of it), different coffee holder cup, but resalt is the same - very little creama in my cup. Any recomandations please?? I appreciate the help. Enjoy coffee everybody. Cheers

This is my first espresso and only machine and I have to say it's very easy to use, easy to clean and requires very little maintenance.  There are some things you buy in life that you look back on and think - good decision, i'm so glad i bought that and this it in my top 3!
It is uncomplicated, has an understated quality look and feels solid.
It's also the right price for a serious coffee lover like me - the better models with brass boilers were just too expensive to justify and I am happy with my decision.
The brewhead is substantial, weighty and hasn't chipped or got damaged.
I give it a full clean and descale every 6 months .

Bought it from "Bad, bath..." Good deal, good price, speedy delivery

Posted: June 2, 2011, 10:50am
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.189077138901)