Gaggia Coffee - Robert Turner's Review
Posted: October 14, 2004, 10:36pm
Gaggia Coffee Espresso Machine

Arrow The Gaggia Coffee has 30 Reviews
Arrow The Gaggia Coffee has been rated 8.20 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Gaggia Coffee reviews have been viewed 200,476 times (updated hourly).

Russ Sahagian 9.50
Tim Eggers 9.00
Thomas Gauperaa 7.84
Antony Prince 7.80
John Bair 7.75

Where Bought: Seattle, WA Aesthetics 7
Similar Items Owned: None
Bottom Line: Very good product by a good name that does the job better than most, at an affordable price.

This product has served me WELL for almost six years.  Solid build and even better results.

Looks leave a little to be desired.  Just makes you want cooler stuff like more steam volume or taped in water supply.

This is the only machine I own for use at home.  I have looked into buying something newer but I always end of looking back at the Gaggia and not being able to justify the cost of a new machine, because it brews one dam good cup of coffee.

The build is solid but the looks arn't that great.  I've never had a problem with the machine.  The plastik adapter for the steam wand is useless because with it you always end up foamming the milk way more than heating it.  It takes a while to do your milk but it is a home machine.

I can not remember the specific name of the store in Seattle where I purchased this Coffee Gaggia.  But I didn't go there to shop, I knew what I wanted at the time and this vendor had both black and white to chose from.  I got black.

Posted: October 14, 2004, 10:36pm
Green Unroasted Coffee
Free shipping. Save 15% on variety pack, use 'variety' at checkout
www.madbeanscoffee
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.196385860443)