Gaggia Espresso - Zenon Pylyshyn's Review
Gaggia Espresso
Arrow Amazon

Arrow The Gaggia Espresso has 33 Reviews
Arrow The Gaggia Espresso has been rated 7.67 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Gaggia Espresso reviews have been viewed 172,093 times (updated hourly).

John Schmidt 8.56
Brad C. 8.45
Shawn Duden 8.00
Vils M. DiSanto 7.88
Stephen Bozler 7.87

Where Bought: Whole Latte Love Aesthetics 4
Bottom Line: Great Bargain -- so good they stopped making it!

This is a terrific coffee maker and a major bargain.

After a few years it packed it in and now I find that it is no longer available (according to Whole Latte Love).  They recommend the DeLuxe which they admit is identical for an addition $100 to make it $300.  Anybody know where I can get one at the original price of $200?

This is my first espresso machine so I may not be on the best position to comment.  But after seeing the prices on other machines -- even other Gaggias -- I know that this one was a real bargain.  In fact I bought 3 of them to give as gifts.  Everyone loved it but developed their own way of making froth.  Mine was to throw away the "special" patented wand and use the end of the pipe.  I found that gave the best froth if you learned how to dip and undip it.

I just wanted to be helpful by letting readers know that despite their presence in many catalogues, the Gaggia Espresso Espresso (or Espresso Bargain) is no longer available, and I don't need 100 words to say that!

Very good follow up and excellent phone service from Whole Latte Love.

Posted: November 6, 2007, 1:41pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.19254899025)