Gaggia Baby Twin - Max Wolff's Review
Gaggia Baby Twin Espresso
Arrow EspressoOutlet.net

Arrow The Gaggia Baby Twin has 18 Reviews
Arrow The Gaggia Baby Twin has been rated 6.13 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since June 29, 2007.
Arrow Gaggia Baby Twin reviews have been viewed 192,133 times (updated hourly).

Bear Lemley 10.00
P-J De Boer 9.00
Michael Smith 8.60
Aaron Walls 8.25
Jaap Bruinsma 7.67

Where Bought: essentialespresso.com Aesthetics 8
Writer's Expertise: Just starting Would Buy Again: No
Bottom Line: Machine broke. Gaggia customer service pathetic. I will never buy another Gaggia again.

The machine looks good and seemed to work pretty well, I got great coffee but the milk was hard to steam up.

It broke after less than six months.

I had only had the Gaggia six months before it stopped working. I took it to the service centre recommended on the US Gaggia website. It sat there for a further six months while waiting for parts from Gaggia. Apparently the circuit board was kaput. So, finally I tried contacting essentialespresso. com, they never replied. So I wrote to the Gaggia importer here in the US (importika.com), they replied promptly and I thought my troubles were over... but no. After not hearing from them for a few weeks I wrote again and was told that they were working on it and that they would get back to me in a few days. They never did. I have continued to follow this up but after another two months have now given up in disgust. I made two big mistakes, one was buying online and the other was buying a Gaggia.

The actual purchase experience was ok but when things went wrong essentialespresso.com never even replied to my email. Pathetic.

I still have no response from Gaggia. I now have a De Longhi Magnifica which is about the same price as the Gaggia and has worked flawlessly for 5 months. Awesome machine. Gaggia and essentialesspresso.com will never get any of my business ever again.

Posted: March 29, 2009, 10:28am
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.192227840424)