Gaggia Compact - Rony Macarone's Review
Posted: September 11, 2007, 12:14pm
Gaggia Compact Super Auto

Arrow The Gaggia Compact has 8 Reviews
Arrow The Gaggia Compact has been rated 7.13 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since November 4, 2003.
Arrow Gaggia Compact reviews have been viewed 43,492 times (updated hourly).

Phil Ingber 7.00
Dennis Meyers 6.00
Phil T 6.00
D Barrett 5.20
Kevin Dee 5.20

Where Bought: mali Aesthetics 8
Bottom Line: very poorly made... spent it's value in repairs.  Never again Gaggia.   Will look for a decent warranty on the next one.  not any 90 day/ 1 year BS on a 1K+ machine.

it's pretty and makes OK coffee when it works.

very poorly made... spent it's value in repairs.

worked well for about 3 months, then had to change the element and a few other parts... all to be repeated 6 months later... and yes I use distilled water.  Today it has cracks and leaks and I'm looking for a replacement.

I bought it 3 years ago for a crazy price of $1700... I see that they have dropped quite a bit. but still not worth $100.

my first fully automatic

Posted: September 11, 2007, 12:14pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.179613113403)