Hamilton Beach Espresso - Mike Daughtrey's Review
Posted: December 15, 2006, 10:46pm
Hamilton Beach Espresso Machines - All

Arrow The Hamilton Beach Espresso has 17 Reviews
Arrow The Hamilton Beach Espresso has been rated 7.00 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since April 4, 2006.
Arrow Hamilton Beach Espresso reviews have been viewed 86,031 times (updated hourly).

Steve Kay 9.40

Product Reviewed: Espresso
Manufacturer: Hamilton Beach Quality: 8
Where Bought: Target Aesthetics 8
Similar Items Owned: Mr Coffee
Bottom Line: Best entry level Espresso machine I have ever seen, would definately recommend

Great Value
Pump machine not a Steam Machine
Easy to Use
Makes great espresso

Steam wand not as long as I would like
Does not include receptacle for espresso or frothing cup for milk

I have tried using steam machies and could never get the quaility espresso that I wanted.
The end beverage always seemed too strong or "burnt"

This product, although  inexpensive makes espresso as good as you can get in most coffee shops with just a little practice.  Since I am a day long coffee drinker this machine seems to be fulfiling my needs very well.  This machine also includes a pod filter so you can use your favorite pod is you are not into grinding your own coffee.  It is very easy to use and I was making excellent espresso by the second time I used it.

Would recomend this machine for all those who want an entry level Espresso machine without spending BIG bucks.

If this machine lasts as long as I hope I will definately purchase another just like it, the documentation is very good and includes a 10 min dvd to assist even the novice in making very good espresso

Posted: December 15, 2006, 10:46pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.185256958008)