Hamilton Beach Espresso - Lynn Strother's Review
Posted: July 26, 2007, 8:04pm
Hamilton Beach Espresso Machines - All

Arrow The Hamilton Beach Espresso has 17 Reviews
Arrow The Hamilton Beach Espresso has been rated 7.00 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since April 4, 2006.
Arrow Hamilton Beach Espresso reviews have been viewed 82,840 times (updated hourly).

Steve Kay 9.40

Product Reviewed: Espresso Maker
Manufacturer: Hamilton Beach Quality: 2
Where Bought: Target Aesthetics 3
Writer's Expertise: Just starting Would Buy Again: No
Bottom Line: With so many other great machines on the market, don't bother with this one, even at the low price.

Cheap
Good frother

Bad customer service
Lousy pump
Slow
Weird thermostat

I bought this machine from Target, and it was missing the pod filter. Since the store I purchased it from was 30 miles away, I called Hamilton Beach to see if I could just order a replacement filter. No dice. "Hamilton Beach doesn't sell parts" was the best I could do. I sucked it up and decided to forego the filters, but the machine's pumping capability has degraded woefully over time. It takes about five minutes to pump out a couple of shots, and by then they are lukewarm. I'm going to bite the bullet and pay for a better machine.

Not the best

Posted: July 26, 2007, 8:04pm
Espresso Makers
Premium stovetop espresso makers, electric moka pots, machines & accessories.
LavAzza Espresso Machines
Awesome capsule espresso machines. Perfect for home, office and restaurant applications.
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.188373088837)