Hamilton Beach Espresso - Gunnar Wolf's Review
Posted: December 31, 2008, 10:51am
Hamilton Beach Espresso Machines - All

Arrow The Hamilton Beach Espresso has 17 Reviews
Arrow The Hamilton Beach Espresso has been rated 7.00 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since April 4, 2006.
Arrow Hamilton Beach Espresso reviews have been viewed 86,075 times (updated hourly).

Steve Kay 9.40
Jeremy Sievers 9.00
Jay Wintonyk 8.00
Jon Spielberg 7.00
Jules Ouellette 6.00

Product Reviewed: Capuccino Plus
Manufacturer: Hamilton Beach Quality: 7
Where Bought: Viana, Mexico City Aesthetics 7
Bottom Line: The best I could get for little money.

Cheapest pump capuccino machine available in the city, but of perfectly comparable quality to those costing over twice as much. Works easily, without a glitch. Although the coffee is not perfect, it is more than enough for my present needs.

It does produce cream (contrary to the steam-based espresso maker I had before this), but not as resistent and rich as other coffee makers.

Before this machine, I had a Mr.Coffee steam espresso maker. I wanted richer results (i.e. good cream on my coffee, better milk frothing, etc). I was willing to go for a Krupps entry-level machine, that starts at around US$270 in Mexico. I found and bought the Hamilton Beach, at ~US$110, and... Am more than happy with the results.
I cannot give a very detailed commentary on this, as I am relatively a newbie here (i.e. this is my first pump espresso machine), but... As a coffee lover, I am really satisfied with it.

Viana is probably the largest and oldest (and cheapest) household items store in Mexico City. I didn't expect to find a pump espresso machine there, as it is mostly geared towards cheaper appliances, but am delighted with what I found.

Posted: December 31, 2008, 10:51am
Quick Mill Machines
Free extended warranty & shipping. Enter email for best price / match
espressooutlet.net
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.193598985672)