Hamilton Beach Espresso - Jon Spielberg's Review
Posted: August 26, 2006, 11:09am
Hamilton Beach Espresso Machines - All

Arrow The Hamilton Beach Espresso has 17 Reviews
Arrow The Hamilton Beach Espresso has been rated 7.00 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since April 4, 2006.
Arrow Hamilton Beach Espresso reviews have been viewed 85,092 times (updated hourly).

Steve Kay 9.40

Product Reviewed: Cappuccino Plus
Manufacturer: Hamilton Beach Quality: 9
Where Bought: Amazon Aesthetics 7
Writer's Expertise: I like coffee Would Buy Again: Yes
Bottom Line: Wish I had $1000 machine but HAPPY as can be with my $69 HB machine.

$69 !!!!!
Espresso with crema
Easy steaming and froth
ESE and grounds filters
$69 !!!!!

Addictive

A day of practice and pretty good cappuccinos.  I keep waitng for this HB to self-destruct but it keeps on chugging along. For the price NOTHING comes close. Tried all of the other sub $200 machines including the new K-cup and Nespresso. My friend just bought a $400 machine. Better? sort of. 5 times better? No.  I use the HB at least twice a day and have thrown it in a backpack and taken it on vacation. Makes a cheap hotel room seem like the penthouse.
I have had great results with Starbuck ESE pods and less success with Illy pods.  Got good results with Bucks County Espresso blend in my KitchenAid Pro grinder set to fine.

Amazon in 2 days

Posted: August 26, 2006, 11:09am
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.187525987625)