Isomac Tea - Carl Hays's Review
Posted: November 18, 2002, 10:00am
Isomac Tea & Tea II

Arrow The Isomac Tea has 66 Reviews
Arrow The Isomac Tea has been rated 9.09 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Isomac Tea reviews have been viewed 362,413 times (updated hourly).

Peter Bigone 10.00
Jim R. 9.26
James Schulman 9.17
Ton Boom 9.00
Blazej Mrozinski 8.67

Where Bought: Chris' Coffee Service Aesthetics 10
Writer's Expertise: Aficionado Would Buy Again: Yes
Bottom Line: If my house was on fire, this is the one thing I would save.

This is the best espresso machine I have ever owned! I spent over forty hours researching every available semi-commercial espresso machine on the market and came to the conclusion, with the help of Chris of Chris' Coffee Service, that this is the highest quality machine avaialble in this price range. I was seriolusly considering the Pasquini Livia 90 prior to speaking with Chris, but his extensive knowledge and commitment to product quality gave me the resolve to purchase this machine instead. I love it!!

This is probably my fault or the fact that I use only non-fat milk, but I sometimes have trouble developing a good froth. From what I have read from other reviews, I really think it's not the machine's fault.

If you want this or any other high-quality espresso machine for a great price, purchase it from Chris at Chris' Coffee Service. The guy is incredibly helpful, has awesome prices, has been in the business for years and will never let you down. He called me from his cell phone and then another time over the weekend at his house to answer some questions and help me use the machine when I first received it.

The drip tray had a small dent. Chris promptly sent me a replacement tray, so now my beautiful machine is perfectly complete.

The consistency of shots is amazing and wonderful! I have friends who no longer will drink espresso from the local espresso shops because they prefer what comes out of my Isomac. I even bought clear plastic cups and a marker so I can keep their "drink orders" straight!

For this or any other espresso machine, I highly recommend thick espresso cups to prevent burning your fingers and an excellent grinder. I purchased my Mazzer Mini from Chris' Coffee Service and couldn't be happier! It's an incredible commercial quality grinder with very consistent grind. This is a slightly smaller version of the same grinder a majority of espresso shops use. Do I even have to mention I got a great deal on this from Chris? He had the best price of anywhere I checked.

I am a very research-oriented person. As I mentioned, I spent over forty hours researching this purchase. If you want to save yourself the trouble, take my advice and buy this machine!

I'll keep this short since I've already mentioned it too many times already. Chris' Coffee Service is run by Chris Nachtrieb. He ONLY sells products he personally believes in and does so at a great price with awesome, old-fashioned, honest-to-goodness customer service. I had a great experience and will not hesitate to purchase from him again.

This machine is just as amazing now as it was the day I received it! It's consistently reliable, well made and absolutely beautiful. I am a VERY picky consumer. I tend to research, purchase, use and replace a LOT of products until I am fully satisfied. I can wholeheartedly say without a doubt that this is one of the best products, not just compared to other espresso machines, but one of the best of anything I've ever purchased. I have NEVER regretted my purchase and highly recommend this machine to others looking for a machine with which they can fall in love.

Posted: November 18, 2002, 10:00am
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.215744972229)