Isomac Tea - Paul Wood's Review
Posted: January 12, 2004, 3:22pm
Isomac Tea & Tea II

Arrow The Isomac Tea has 66 Reviews
Arrow The Isomac Tea has been rated 9.09 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Isomac Tea reviews have been viewed 365,630 times (updated hourly).

Peter Bigone 10.00
Jim R. 9.26
James Schulman 9.17
Ton Boom 9.00
Blazej Mrozinski 8.67

Where Bought: ChrisCoffee Aesthetics 9
Owned for: 2 weeks Overall 9
Similar Items Owned: La Pavoni Prof.
Bottom Line: Spend the extra to get the best, you'll save money in the long run!

Man oh Man oh Man! Pulling incredible shots on day one!

Pitifully small reservoir. Gets really hot so keep away from children and feeble minded adults.

Bought two weeks ago from Chris Coffe (the best). I bought it with a Rocky Doserless because the Mazzer was just too expensive. Took only about 4-5 shots to get it dialed in perfectly for 20 sec. pulls. Definitely let it warm up for 30-40 mins. and then out comes the most delightful shot this side of nirvana.  Just starting to get going with the wand (I'm more of an espresso purist) but easy to get microfoam and my latte friends couldn't be happier. I was a little disappointed by the size of the reservoir and may order the flowjet from Chris. All in all though I couldn't be happier.

Chris Coffee is definitely where it's at. Easy ordering process, got a great deal with a Rocky grinder, and the unit was at my door in 48 hours. Had a quick question during set up and was able to get Roger immediately. These guys are a credit to not only the espresso business, but to all on and off-line retailers.

Still loving the Isomac. No probs whatsoever, although I do wish the reservoir was bigger. There are a number of solutions posted in the forums and I will probably do one of them shortly. All in all, I'm incredibly happy with my investment and have no regrets.

I'm still ecstatic about my Tea. I back flush every week and do so with cleaner every four weeks and it's working as good as new. I've yet to have had a better shot anywhere in New England. Having to fill the reservoir every few days is still a minor annoyance, but other than that I couldn't be happier. Having the extra  pump pressure gauge I've found to be a big plus in getting my shots just right. I would still highly recommend this machine.

Posted: January 12, 2004, 3:22pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.206727981567)