Isomac Tea - Steve Rockwell's Review
Posted: January 31, 2003, 11:20pm
Isomac Tea & Tea II

Arrow The Isomac Tea has 66 Reviews
Arrow The Isomac Tea has been rated 9.09 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Isomac Tea reviews have been viewed 354,394 times (updated hourly).

Peter Bigone 10.00
Jim R. 9.26
James Schulman 9.17
Ton Boom 9.00
Blazej Mrozinski 8.67

Where Bought: Chris Coffee Aesthetics 10
Writer's Expertise: Beginner Would Buy Again: Yes
Similar Items Owned: None
Bottom Line: Isomac + Chris Coffee = Happiness

I make great coffee with it, and I don't really know what I'm doing. Looks great in the kitchen. Has a heavy industrial feel. It has a very large drip tray. People freak out when they see it.

Water resevior could be bigger. I first ordered a Millenium and had wiring problems on two different occasions. Most likely just bad luck.

This will NOT be a "hi-tech" review.

This is my very first machine. I make better coffee then I get in the "expert" coffe shops. So if you're a novice and afraid you'll be scared by this machine I'm here to say you won't be.

It really is a thing of beauty. My boss bought a Millenium (same guts as the Tea) to keep at his apartment, when I first saw it I fell in love. He made some good coffee with it and so I knew it was going to be fool proof. ha ha ha.

After having some trouble in shipment with the Millenium (a wire was wedged between two pieces of metal, that sliced it and had to be replaced. This happened two seperate times) I decided that the Millenium and I were not hitting it off. So I changed my order to the Tea. I love the look of the Tea and Chris said it was easier to take apart if ever need be.

I've had it three months now and not a problem at all. I use it every day I'm in town and I absolutely love it.

You will read many reviews about ChrisCoffee on this site. They will tell you about the flawless transaction and Chris's phone calls to ensure their "perfect" transaction went "perfect".

My transaction was not "perfect". However Chris and his staff went to great lengths to make happy and make sure I got everything I wanted and did it in amazing time frames.

That is how you can judge a great business with great ethics. When things go sideways and the guys (Chris and his wonderful team) straighten it out. ANYONE can make a "perfect" transactions when everything goes "perfect". When the chips are down and things get tough, Chris is the guy you want holding your 1000.00 bucks.

Thanks Chris, you taught me some great lessons in running a business.

Posted: January 31, 2003, 11:20pm
Quick Mill Back in Stock
All Quick Mill Machine ready to ship. Free Ship. Silvano, Anita, Alexia, 2B, Andreja, QM67, Monza!
cupandbrew.com
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.185010194778)