Isomac Tea - Harry Ofgang's Review
Posted: November 3, 2002, 9:28am
Isomac Tea & Tea II

Arrow The Isomac Tea has 66 Reviews
Arrow The Isomac Tea has been rated 9.09 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Isomac Tea reviews have been viewed 361,036 times (updated hourly).

Peter Bigone 10.00
Jim R. 9.26
James Schulman 9.17
Ton Boom 9.00
Blazej Mrozinski 8.67

Where Bought: Chris' Coffee Service Aesthetics 10
Writer's Expertise: Aficionado Would Buy Again: Yes
Bottom Line: It works great, looks great and Chris' Coffee has great service and price.

The Isomac Tea makes great espresso and cappuccino.
It works great and looks great. What more could you want.
Well worth the money.

There is really nothing negative to say. Some others have mentioned the small water reservoir but I prefer adding fresh water rather than letting water get stale in a big reservoir.

This machine makes great espresso and cappuccino. It works and looks great and in my opinion is worth every penny.
It is a commercial quality machine that is well built and will easily be the best looking appliance in your kitchen.
When Chris told me how good this machine looked and worked I was skeptical but he did not exaggerate at all. In fact he was being conservative. Everyone who sees the Isomac loves it and
even those who aren't capuccino aficionado's love the espresso and cappuccino it makes.
The lever on the awesome E61 brew head is so much cooler and more user friendly than the switches on other commercial grade machines and it helps make great tasting espresso, crema and capuccino each time you use it.
Chris suggested using softer water so we use a Brita filter and pitcher which makes filling the reservoir a breeze.
It looks like there are other very good and detailed reviews on this product so I will keep this brief.
I lived in Italy and I think the Isomac Tea makes espresso and capuccino as good or better than any I had while in Europe or for that matter since being back in the US. I have used lots of other machines and this is now my favorite.
I can't thank Chris and everyone at Chris' Coffee enough for recommending it and for their great service.

I bought the machine from Chris at Chris' Coffee. Really great service!
I could not ask for a better buying experience, period.
Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful. Chris is very knowledgeable and helped me out every step of the way.
I would highly recommend Chris' Coffee and have already done so many times. If you are considering purchasing an Isomac or other espresso machine, give Chris a call. You'll be very happy you did.

Posted: November 3, 2002, 9:28am
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.199120998383)