Isomac Tea - Jim G's Review
Posted: January 16, 2004, 12:20pm
Isomac Tea & Tea II

Arrow The Isomac Tea has 66 Reviews
Arrow The Isomac Tea has been rated 9.09 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Isomac Tea reviews have been viewed 362,372 times (updated hourly).

Peter Bigone 10.00
Jim R. 9.26
James Schulman 9.17
Ton Boom 9.00
Blazej Mrozinski 8.67

Where Bought: Chris Coffee Aesthetics 9
Writer's Expertise: I live coffee Would Buy Again: No
Bottom Line: Very poor quality and reliability.  My advice:  DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH CHRIS COFFEE.

The shiny stainless steel.

The component quality and reliability was absolutely horrible.  This machine was either not working or in the shop for repairs at least 30% of the 10 months that I owned it.

Buying this machine was a huge mistake.  Buying it from Chris Coffee only compounded the problem.

I can't possibly list all of the problems here.  The pump went out and I was sent an old used pump by Chris Coffee as a replacement.  It worked for awhile and then the pressure stat went out.  On multiple occassions, I was sent parts from Chris Coffee and instructed on how to install them over the phone.

This machine was sent back to Chris Coffee twice for repairs and the final time I received it back bent and damaged because Chris Coffee failed to package the machine in a double box.

Chris Coffee refused to take responsibility for the damage and I was forced to sell the machine at a large loss.

Buying from Chris Coffee was the worst customer service I have ever experienced in my life.  In my opinion, Chris is rude, very dishonest and unethical.  There are many great quality internet retailers out there including Aabree Coffee who I highly recommend.  I now see why Chris Coffee isn't a member of Bizrate.com.

Posted: January 16, 2004, 12:20pm
Craft Roasted Coffee
Some days you make the coffee. Other days the coffee makes you.
bit.ly/craftroasting-ks
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.186359882355)