Jura-Capresso F Series - Andrew Jendrek's Review
Posted: April 16, 2004, 10:07am
Jura-Capresso F Series Super Autos
Arrow Amazon

Arrow The Jura-Capresso F Series has 12 Reviews
Arrow The Jura-Capresso F Series has been rated 7.87 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since May 13, 2003.
Arrow Jura-Capresso F Series reviews have been viewed 79,912 times (updated hourly).

Mark Thomas 9.00
Duncan Morris 9.00
Tom Mudd 6.80
Nathan Gifford 6.28
Scott Colombo 5.50

Product Reviewed: f9
Manufacturer: Jura Quality: 9
Where Bought: williams and sanoma Aesthetics 10
Bottom Line: After 6 months of owning this machine-- i still use it every day-- how many purchases can you say that about?

easy to use
easy to clean
great shots anytime
saves alot of standing in lines at coffee bar
save money in long run

short term money drain
would like to be able to customize more
if going to do large parties need to buy auto frother

Well... I have been drinking coffee for 15 years now.  I have had my own capresso machine for 10 years.  I love making my own ... but at 6 am in the morning i do not make the best shots in the world.  This makes the superautos very attractive to me.  After about 2 months of researching  and trying different ones either set up in stores or in coffee bars i finally settled on this one.
    The main reason i chose it was because i liked the shot that it made.  My fiance and I both drink alot of coffee but do not entertain very often-- that is why i went with the f9 vs s9.  One of the other reasons i bought it was that within one year it will pay for itself based on the amount of coffee both of us drink.
    After having it for 6 months- would not change my purchase.  I am very satisfied.  I do not miss stopping at the coffee bar on the way into work, or trying to fumble around making my own in the wee hours of the morning.  I much prefer making my own drinks now and can perfect them now that i have shots the are very consistent.  It also is very clean- nowhere near as much mess as non-superauto's.

great experience good customer service

Posted: April 16, 2004, 10:07am
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.191606998444)