Jura-Capresso F Series - Scott Colombo's Review
Posted: November 22, 2005, 6:21pm
Jura-Capresso F Series Super Autos

Arrow The Jura-Capresso F Series has 12 Reviews
Arrow The Jura-Capresso F Series has been rated 7.87 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since May 13, 2003.
Arrow Jura-Capresso F Series reviews have been viewed 79,706 times (updated hourly).

Mark Thomas 9.00

Manufacturer: Jura Quality: 9
Where Bought: ebay Aesthetics 9
Writer's Expertise: Just starting Would Buy Again: Yes
Similar Items Owned: none
Bottom Line: If you price a  good Espresso machine and grinder you will see this machine as a value.I really don't want to spend countless hours trying to make a godshot of espresso I just want better than I get at my local coffee house quickly and easily at home.

Great espresso,& coffee in an instant,Looks terrific,Maintains itself  with easy cleaning cycles and filter changes,Very durable,and looks as if it was worth every penny(other machines can't claim that)Cleans up easy with the metal front and touch pad controls make this better than the S series.

Uses a lot of coffee,forget the price of the machine,I now pay 12.00 or more for a pound for coffee and use 4 lbs. a month.Not the  machines fault but a drawback if you like great espresso or coffee.

A friend of mine purchased a Capresso coffee maker. Nothing special grind and brew auto drip coffee maker and paid 200.00 dollers for it.I had never heard of the company and was surprised a person would spend that for a simple coffee maker you could buy for 25 bucks.I went online to see what he was talking about as he mentioned they had machines for 3000.00 dollers I couldnt believe it.In doing some research I found myself intrigued by this superauto and started doing hours and days of research on these machines.I purchased the F9 mainly because it looks far and away better than the S series machines.I know they have some compelling features but the lack of a metal front and touchpad controls makes it a less appealing looking unit.I have made over 900 shots of espresso on my F9 in less than a years time without one problem or regret towards this  machine.It looks and performs like brand new (and It should for that cost)  consistant and always a conversation piece.

I was very reluctant to spend that kind of money on Ebay for a brand new machine .But in the end I have had no problems and I saved 300.00 which I guess is good.Friend still think I am insane for spending that on a coffee machine.

Posted: November 22, 2005, 6:21pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.203252792358)