Jura-Capresso F Series - Johnny Askew's Review
Posted: January 21, 2010, 10:52am
Jura-Capresso F Series Super Autos

Arrow The Jura-Capresso F Series has 12 Reviews
Arrow The Jura-Capresso F Series has been rated 7.87 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since May 13, 2003.
Arrow Jura-Capresso F Series reviews have been viewed 79,300 times (updated hourly).

Mark Thomas 9.00

Product Reviewed: F9
Manufacturer: Jura Quality: 10
Where Bought: Williams Sonoma Aesthetics 10
Writer's Expertise: I like coffee Would Buy Again: Yes
Bottom Line: Great coffee great machine great service.

Easy to use, easy to clean, very consistant production.

I am not looking forward to the day that it makes its last shot.

This machine is great, Jura has great customer service and they really make a top noch machine.  I have made over 1000 drinks with this machine and it keeps on going.  This machine is truely worth doubble or tripple what I paid for it.  Jura has great quality control.  This is one of the most attractive machines that they make.  I regularly make 4 to 6 drinks back to back and each one is wonderfull.  I dont know what I will do when this machine finally wears out, but i hear stories of them making 4000 or more shots and still going.

I bought this machine as a closeout.  Jura has great customer service.  I think their service and products are number 1

Posted: January 21, 2010, 10:52am
Green Unroasted Coffee
Free shipping. Save 15% on variety pack, use 'variety' at checkout
www.madbeanscoffee
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.177850008011)