Jura-Capresso S Series - Scott Bonder's Review
Posted: December 16, 2003, 2:39pm
Jura-Capresso S Series Super Autos

Arrow The Jura-Capresso S Series has 12 Reviews
Arrow The Jura-Capresso S Series has been rated 7.87 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since May 13, 2003.
Arrow Jura-Capresso S Series reviews have been viewed 80,882 times (updated hourly).

Harvey Stein 8.00

Manufacturer: Jura Quality: 8
Where Bought: William Sonoma Aesthetics 10
Writer's Expertise: I like coffee Would Buy Again: Yes
Similar Items Owned: n/a
Bottom Line: Good product if you have the $ to spare.

Makes good coffee, easy to use, very easy to program, high wow factor, and super easy to clean.

If, like me, you want a big cup of coffee to walk around with and sip, then your options are limited.  You can set the grounds to a max of 16 grams, which is not enough for a strong 8 oz. cup of coffee.

This is a simple machine to use and makes very good coffee/ espresso.  We never realized how much we would enjoy a frother, but use it all the time.  Overall, I recommend it.  The only thing I wish it would do, that it does not, is allow you to push one button and link multiple brews of 16 grams of grounds each (for big mugs).

So far, everything is easy to use.  I like the by pass for adding ground coffee, which allows us to add some caf to our regular decaf consumption.

The water tank is a good size.  The drip tray is easy to clean and I am amazed at how dry the grounds are.  This is so simple to use that even my wife, an anti-machine person loves to use it.  We do drink more coffee now than we used to, but we carry it with us in travel mugs that are insulated.  No more lattes at Starbucks for my wife, which helps pay for this machine.

Easy.

Previous Review
Posted: December 16, 2003, 2:39pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.180405855179)