Jura E Series - Paul Williams's Review
Posted: September 14, 2009, 12:56pm
Jura E Series Super Automatics

Arrow The Jura E Series has 4 Reviews
Arrow The Jura E Series has been rated 6.15 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since December 1, 2001.
Arrow Jura E Series reviews have been viewed 32,075 times (updated hourly).

David Schnee 10.00
Paul Williams 8.50
Grant Pascoe 7.00
Jorge Grillo 6.00

Product Reviewed: E9
Manufacturer: Jura Quality: 7
Where Bought: www.1stincoffee.com Aesthetics 9
Bottom Line: e-9 is inexpensive, easy to use and makes great coffee

Love it!!! It makes very good coffee, espresso, etc.....

Kinda "plasticy", the frother arm seem a little low for big cups.

when I first plugged it in I got an error 8 and it told me there were no beans in the grinder.....even though there were. That having been said, once I put more beans in it worked VERY WELL.  The only thing that could be easier is if it was an s-9 and you could have it programmed for the drink you want. The taste of the beverages that come out is the best I've had.The frother is very powerful and heats up milk quickly, even has a timer...It also has a bypass doser for decaf if you want late night coffee. I did not consider a Saeco because their less expensive models do not have this.

Because they said good things about him on Coffee Geeks I got the machine from Jim at www.1stincoffee.com and my experience could not have been better. I ordered it on line last Tuesday and called him to see when I could expect it. He told me the following tuesday. Imagine my surprise when I got it on Friday! Four days early, not to mention ordering it Tuesday afternoon it took basically 2 days from PA to Florida. I could not recommend 1stincoffee enough, please check them out!

Had the machine for 3 months, love it more now than I did when I got it. The key, I found, is using super fresh coffee. I either get it from lensespressoblends.com where it is shipped in a sealed bag the same day he roasts, or from maascoffee.com who is a local roaster. I also got a Vin Vac vacuum canister to hold my coffee beans. Get a Jura, You'll LOVE IT!!!

sold it on ebay to get a manual machine and grinder

Posted: September 14, 2009, 12:56pm
Don't suffer bad espresso
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.186949968338)