Krups Novo Series - Tanya Munro's Review
Posted: August 30, 2002, 3:57am
Krups Novo Series - Old Models

Arrow The Krups Novo Series has 49 Reviews
Arrow The Krups Novo Series has been rated 6.00 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Krups Novo Series reviews have been viewed 257,873 times (updated hourly).

Bob Kim 8.67

Product Reviewed: Novo 4100 Programatic
Manufacturer: Krups Quality: 3
Where Bought: Myer Aesthetics 5
Writer's Expertise: Intermediate Would Buy Again: No
Bottom Line: Don't waste your money.

Nice asthetics and easy to use, made quite OK espresso (or "purple" coffee as I call it because it almost tastes like the colour purple).

First machine I bought didn't even work, second one worked but the frother was absolutely useless.  Couldn't justify spending $us350 on a machine that only made average espresso and nothing else of quality so took it back.

After my experience with a Krups machine, I'd never buy or recommend them again.   Took my first machine home which didn't even work.  Range Krups who told me to take it to a "service" division.  Instead I got a new machine from where I bought it.  The second machine made a reasonable espresso, but absolutely hopeless cappuccino.  Frother is useless, and I've used a few different machines so am not a complete idiot when it comes to making froth.   Don't bother with a Krups anything, there are far better machines on the market.  Looking to upgrade to a Rancilio or Quaha.

No problems buying it, after sales service from Krups themselves in Australia is just hopeless.  They're rude and apathetic.

Posted: August 30, 2002, 3:57am
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.183981180191)