Krups Combi Machines - Older Models - Ty Hatcher's Review
Posted: November 18, 2005, 11:28am
Krups Combi Espresso Auto Drip machines - Older Models

Arrow The Krups Combi Machines - Older Models has 1 Reviews
Arrow The Krups Combi Machines - Older Models has been rated 5.80 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since August 1, 2005.
Arrow Krups Combi Machines - Older Models reviews have been viewed 10,252 times (updated hourly).

Product Reviewed: 888
Manufacturer: Krups Quality: 6
Where Bought: willams sonoma Aesthetics 7
Similar Items Owned: saeco super auto
Bottom Line: Coffee Yes Espresso NO

makes an ok cup of espresso for a new user. The coffee pot is good. keeps water and coffee hot hot.

Takes to long to heat up and after it does the recovery time is a pain and could keep you in the kitchen for a long time.

The Krupps 888 has its ups and downs. For a first time user it could be a little messy and a bit of a pain to use. I have found if you want to drink lattes this machine just cant heat enough milk to make it worth your time. On the up side of things is has a nice size reservoir. You also have the one appliance to make coffee and espresso all in one. The Krupps 888 is not too bad for a user that just wants to drink coffee, but to make espresso or lattes it just didnít cut it for me. Waiting for this to recover was a long process and more often I found myself using my microwave to heat up my milk. This reason is why I got rid of the machine to expensive just to use for hot water and coffee.

Walked into Willams Sonoma and was told that Krupps was one of the best for the money.
The sales people were nice and took my money.

Posted: November 18, 2005, 11:28am
Quick Mill Andreja
Best bang for the buck in E-61 Espresso Machines.  In stock, free shipping, 2 yr warranty!
cupandbrew.com
Gourmet Organic Coffee
Temblor is a smooth high-grown Guatemalan coffee that presents notes of spice and chocolate.
thelostgringo.com
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.171351194382)