Krups Gusto - Paul Wood's Review
Posted: May 11, 2007, 10:50am
Krups Gusto

Arrow The Krups Gusto has 15 Reviews
Arrow The Krups Gusto has been rated 7.41 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since May 3, 2005.
Arrow Krups Gusto reviews have been viewed 79,840 times (updated hourly).

George Wachsmuth 6.80
Don Scott 6.33
Carlo Macias 6.33
Ernest Daigle 5.50
Steven Stewart-Sturges 5.00

Manufacturer: Krups Quality: 5
Where Bought: eBay Aesthetics 5
Similar Items Owned: Isomac Tea
Bottom Line: Great for a travel or backup machine.

Gets the job done. A real value.

You get what you pay for.

This is my travel machine. I pack it in a pelican case with my little Pavoni cruddy grinder, accessories and martini shaker (for espresso martinis) and I'm off! It gets the job done. My shots are 1/10 of what they are with my Isomac but it's still 95% better than any cafe I might happen upon. The frothing is surprisingly adequate. For this purpose I would highly reccomend the Gusto. It gets beat up pretty bad during travel, but no probs yet. I got it on eBay so I have no idea how old it is, but it looks to have some miles on it. Overall very satisfied.

Bought on eBay. No probs.

Posted: May 11, 2007, 10:50am
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.178483009338)