Krups XP4000 Series - Brian Woodman's Review
Posted: December 29, 2007, 1:10pm
Krups XP4000 Series Espresso Machines
Arrow Amazon

Arrow The Krups XP4000 Series has 29 Reviews
Arrow The Krups XP4000 Series has been rated 5.46 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since October 19, 2005.
Arrow Krups XP4000 Series reviews have been viewed 178,344 times (updated hourly).

Myq Larson 8.00

Product Reviewed: Krups
Manufacturer: Krups Quality: 6
Where Bought: Macy's Aesthetics 5
Similar Items Owned: Krups steam machine,Breville Cafe Roma, Breville 800ESXL
Bottom Line: If you have a small budget consider this machine, Its worth the $150 I spent. I prefer it over the 800ESXL

Small, CHEAP, Easy to use

Pressurized Baskets!!! its not stainless steel, no big brass boiler with a gauge! blue light is kinda bright!

First lets start with what I drink! I like milk drinks but no sugar/syrup.
I started with a Krups Steam machine, Used that style for the next three years. I then wanted to step up and purchased a Breville Cafe Roma, pulled a decent shot but the steam was horrible! Returned it! Then purchased the big brother The Breville Diecast 800ESXL Same FREAKING thing Couldn't steam to save its life! I don't have deep pockets, I almost bought a La Pavoni Napolitana on ebay but waited. Then decided to try the krups because it had the option of building pressure to steam as with the breville you had to plunge the wand in the milk when it didn't have enough pressure and would then cause bad froth and loud screaming noises just like the Steam machine when it ran out of steam frothing! I am no expert but think this is a good machine for a small budget!

purchased from Macy's so far so good

Posted: December 29, 2007, 1:10pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.197815895081)