Krups XP4000 Series - Kristie Gill's Review
Posted: January 5, 2010, 8:46pm
Krups XP4000 Series Espresso Machines

Arrow The Krups XP4000 Series has 29 Reviews
Arrow The Krups XP4000 Series has been rated 5.46 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since October 19, 2005.
Arrow Krups XP4000 Series reviews have been viewed 177,048 times (updated hourly).

Myq Larson 8.00

Product Reviewed: 4050
Manufacturer: Krups Quality: 6
Where Bought: Williams Sonoma Aesthetics 5
Similar Items Owned: Krups older
Bottom Line: I liked it and coffee snobs be damned.  I'm not afraid to like it!

Small, quiet, easy enough to use that my 7 year old daughter makes my coffee every morning while I catch an extra 10 minutes of sleep!

Doesn't last long.  I've had two now and they have about a 2 year life.

Reading all the other reviews, I feel a little insulted.  I can't tell you about the PID or the crema or the BAR but I have really enjoyed my morning coffees made from this machine and am really sad that it won't steam the milk anymore.  It's a good compromise between speed and quality.  I like a good bean so choose not to use a pod but like that I can hit the button and walk away to do some dishes while the shot pours.  The milk frother reaches down low enough that I can leave it in the pitcher frothing while I make toast for the kids.  I will really miss this machine.

Don't remember

Posted: January 5, 2010, 8:46pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.190838098526)