La Pavoni Europiccola - Randy Fox's Review
Posted: October 20, 2007, 1:17pm
La Pavoni Europiccola

Arrow The La Pavoni Europiccola has 57 Reviews
Arrow The La Pavoni Europiccola has been rated 7.98 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow La Pavoni Europiccola reviews have been viewed 332,506 times (updated hourly).

Theron Georges 9.67

Manufacturer: Pavoni Quality: 10
Where Bought: Cafe Ubion Aesthetics 10
Writer's Expertise: Just starting Would Buy Again: Yes
Similar Items Owned: n/a
Bottom Line: For the money I feel I got reasonable value

The look is terrific, I love the retro look and feel to the machine it is the new focal point on my kitchen counter.

The only negative thing I can say is that it requires twoo hands to balance while pulling.

I recently purchased the La Pavoni Eurocuppa because I wanted a traditional pull type machine with stylish looks that pulled a great espresso, I was initially frustrated because I could not get any creama after having pulled more than 30 cups I returned to the retailer who ground up some beans for me and presto great crema!! Turned out I was not grinding the beans finely enough, I am very happy with my machine. It pulls consistantly and the frother with the included attachment makes the cappacino a pleasure to create.

The retailer where I bought the unit was helpful and informative.

Posted: October 20, 2007, 1:17pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.188199043274)